Every human on this planet earth feels tired at the end of the day. This kind of tiredness in medical term is called as “fatigue”. It can be easily released with the help of indulging into some or the other sort of physical activity like listening to your favorite music or having a good night’s sleep. Fatigue; however is a kind of chronic tiredness, which is not so easily talked upon.
Let Us Know What Fatigue Is
Fatigue is more or less a feeling of low mental or physical and motivation. This is at times combined with sleepiness where the sufferer finds it tough in performing every day activities. This is more often than not described as being exhausted every time, weariness, and feeling worn out, lethargy and so on.
Fatigue is an indication rather than a sign; this is a non-specific symptom whereas other patients might have some several possible causes in them. A recent study says that fatigue is very commonly found in people and it can be overlooked with the help of some stress buster techniques. Ongoing tiredness affects females as compared to males. In the United States, health experts said that they often see many such cases related to fatigue in their clinics.
What Causes Fatigue In People?
Fatigue is either a mental or physical sign which is described in many other ways in people and this includes weakness in the body, less energy or feeling weak, getting exhausted constantly, staying less motivated, lack of sensation and so on.
Prevention Of Fatigue
The avoidance of fatigue is possible in majority of the people. The underlying causes in more or less every situation can avoid the warning signs of fatigue:
- The first and foremost step to avoid fatigue is by managing stress and at the same time practice relaxation techniques accordingly. Yoga and Reiki is the best stress buster and they are very helpful in giving a peace of mind.
- Get energetic and stay active all through the day by doing moderate intensity workouts. This will make your body flexible and give you the needed boost. Keep a track with your health expert too before you begin with these workout programs. Keep a time slot wherein you can give your 100 percent in the act and do not stop the habit of doing exercise daily.
- Check up with your medicines with a health expert in order to see if the medicines you are taking are the reason behind causing fatigue in you.
- Make some necessary changes in your daily diet. Eat a healthy breakfast in the morning such as whole grain, cereal, and a glass of milk. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetable or soups as all these make a complete balanced diet for you.
- Make sure that you get enough sleep at night, as this will keep you charged up during the entire day. A good night eight hours of sleep is very essential for the body to function properly. Hot the bed only after two hours of post dinner.
- If you have the habit of smoking then quit is as early as possible. Consuming alcohol in small units is better than gulping down more than your capacity level.