Heal Hyperprolactinemia With Caberdost Drug
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
Caberdost is a generic medication that is widely advised to treat hyperprolactinemia. It is a health disorder where unusual higher secretion of prolactin occurs. As prolactin is a multi-functional hormone, its excessive production can cause problems, such as infertility, sexual health, bone loss in women, menstrual issues, and pituitary prolactinomas (tumors of the pituitary gland). Therefore, to control this damage, Caberdost works to stop the excessive production of prolactin. Your physician will tell you to discontinue this drug when the prolactin level is back to normal.
You may also like:
Caberdost contains an active drug called Cabergoline, which belongs to a category of medicines known as dopamine agonists. It stimulates high levels of dopamine in the body that works to control the secretion of prolactin. A higher level of dopamine is known to affect the production of the prolactin hormone. Cabergoline is the active component works by binding to dopamine receptors. Therefore, this drug inhibits the further activity of prolactin and controls its levels in your body.
- Take Caberdost drug after consulting your health professional. Avoid taking Caberdost pills on your own.
- Usually, physicians advise you to take Caberdost drug twice daily, or you can take this drug as prescribed by your physician.
- Your doctor will prescribe you Caberdost, depending on your health status and your prolactin levels. He may recommend a lower dosage at first to minimize the chances of side effects. He will gradually increase the dosage if required.
- Take this medication daily to gain desired benefits. To help you remember, mark the days when you have to take these pills.
- Inform your healthcare professional if your health does not improve.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any active or inactive components present in Caberdost tablet or ergot medicines (such as ergotamine). This tablet can also contain some inactive ingredients that can be potentially allergic. Talk to your health expert about your medical history.
- Individuals dealing with chronic health problems, such as kidney disorder, liver disorder, high blood pressure heart valve disease, abnormal thickening of organ tissue (pulmonary/pericardial/retroperitoneal fibrosis), should inform their doctor.
- Taking this medication may cause drowsiness. Therefore, avoid consumption of alcohol after taking Caberdost 0.5 mg pill. Also, avoid driving or other activities that require mental consciousness. You can consult your health expert regarding moderate alcohol consumption.
- For reducing giddiness, get up slowly from a sitting or a lying position.
- If you want to undergo a surgical procedure, inform your health expert that you use Caberdost tablet and other medicines before.
- This medication is not suitable during pregnancy; it should be used when it is required. Consider the dangers and benefits.
- This medication can breach into breast milk; therefore, breastfeeding women must avoid using Caberdost pills. They can consult their health professional.
Submit your review
Caberdost 0.5 mg helped to control irregular menstruation by controlling prolactin levels. I did not experience any side effects from this drug.