Treat Vitiligo With Benoquin Cream (Monobenzone Cream)
Monobenzone (20% w/w) 20g
Price per pill
- Generic NameMonobenzone (20% w/w)
- Brand NameBenoquin
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Benoquin Cream is a potent drug, which efficiently for people with vitiligo. This skin ointment works to lighten the skin; therefore, it acts to lighten the skin tone to vanish the dark spots in people with vitiligo. Benoquin Cream works very well to eliminate the pigmentation on the skin. Use this Benoquin Cream as directed by your health expert. Always wash your hands before you use Benoquin Cream on your face. Use it daily until told by your doctor. If you experience any severe side effects after using Benoquin Cream, avoid using it, and immediately tell your doctor. Monobenzone is the active constituent in Benoquin Cream, which is a derivative of hydroquinone. This compound is white in color, tasteless, and a crystalline form. It is soluble in alcohol and insoluble in water.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer||Shipping Info||Add to Cart|
You may also like:
Benoquin Cream works to depigment the dark patches on the skin in vitiligo case. However, the exact mechanism of Benoquin Cream is not yet known. However, it is known that monobenzone acts to eliminate melanin pigment permanently from melanocyte cells in the skin. A person with vitiligo takes time to depigment the skin naturally. Whereas; constant exposure to sunlight delays this process. The Monobenzne present in Benoquin Cream works to destroy the melanin pigment in the melanocytes. Therefore, it efficiently acts to eliminate the dark and irregular patches on the skin.
- Always use Benoquin Cream after consulting your physician as it is a prescription-based medicine.
- Follow your physician’s direction for using this ointment correctly. After purchasing Benoquin Cream, make sure you read the instructions manual carefully to know about the usage.
- Always wash your hands and face with soap before you use Benoquin Cream. Follow this practice for good hygiene.
- Use Benoquin Cream only on the dark spots on your skin to eliminate pigmentation. Complete the treatment with Benoquin Cream, do not stop using it suddenly.
- Avoid bringing Benoquin Cream in contact with your eyes or nose. It may cause severe skin irritation.
- This ointment is not a bleach-containing product. Benoquin Cream is only useful in a severe case of vitiligo. Therefore, you must use Benoquin Cream under medical surveillance.
- The safety of Benoquin Cream during pregnancy is unknown; therefore, pregnant women must avoid using this cream. It has a higher chance that it may cause harm to your baby.
- Lactating females must avert using Benoquin Cream. It is unknown whether it breaches into breast milk or not. Therefore, breastfeeding women should stay away from Benoquin Cream.
- Benoquin Cream is not suitable for children below 12 years of age. Therefore, children who suffer from severe vitiligo must consult their health expert to get the correct guidance.
Submit your review
I have vitiligo, and this Benoquin Cream has worked like a magic for me. It eliminated my uneven dark spots on my face. I got it at an affordable price from the MedStoreRx website.