Live Drug Free Healthy Life With Naltrexone Medication
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
Naltrexone is a generic drug that works to reduce the addiction to opioids as well as alcohol. Naltrexone drug efficiently acts to palliate drug abuse. This drug efficiently acts by working on specific parts of the brain and receptors in the brain that generates a euphoric (high) feeling. This drug is available in two forms of pills and an injection. Naltrexone drug efficaciously works to detoxify your body over time. This drug is marketed under a brand name called Nodict. One can take this after a meal or on an empty stomach; however, follow your doctor’s directions thoroughly. Take this medicine as long as it is advised to get the best advantages from this tablet. However, taking this drug may cause mild to moderate side effects.
You may also like:
Naltrexone works to control dependency or addiction to alcohol and opioids. This tablet is actively filled with Naltrexone, which is a derivative of noroxymorphone. This drug efficiently acts as a narcotic inhibitor. This medicine races to immediately attach the opioid receptors; binding such receptors reverse the effect and help to reduce the dependency on alcoholism and opioids. It leads to reducing the euphoric feelings. That also simultaneously reduces the craving for alcohol and opioid consumption. Naltrexone drug has been FDA approved; therefore, it is safe to use.
- Naltrexone 50mg dose is prescription-based. Take this dosage once a day. However, you need to take the dosage as told by your physician.
- Health care professionals advise Naltrexone to those who are getting treated in rehab centers. However, they monitor the treatment effect on the patients on a day to day basis.
- For alcohol addiction, one should take Naltrexone 50 mg once daily.
- Avoid taking opioid-containing drugs before 7 to 14 days you start taking Naltrexone treatment.
- For opioid addiction, take Naltrexone 50 mg (half tablet) and then another half tablet after one hour, followed by 50 mg once daily.
- In some cases, the doctor may recommend you to take the urine test for opioid users.
- For best benefits, take Naltrexone 50 mg pills regularly.
- Before you take Naltrexone pills, inform your doctor if you have any allergies. You need to tell your doctor if you are allergic to any active or inactive ingredient present in this drug. You should also report to your doctor if you have a new drug allergy problem.
- Tell about your detailed medical history before beginning with Naltrexone treatment.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and illicit drugs while you are taking Naltrexone pills.
- Do not perform any tasks that need to complete mental alertness after taking Naltrexone pills, such as driving or using heavy or sharp machinery. The drug will cause severe drowsiness or dizziness.
- Do not discontinue Naltrexone pills abruptly as it may result in withdrawal symptoms as well as dangerous side effects.
- Taking this medicine decreases the effect of opioid drugs as it blocks the receptor. Therefore, avoid opioid drug usage in higher quantities as it will reduce the Naltrexone effect.
- Pregnant women must take Naltrexone drug under medical supervision if needed. Discuss the risk and advantages before taking this medication.
- Nursing or lactating women should not take Naltrexone pills as it breaches through breast milk, and it can be dangerous for your newly born infant.
Submit your review
I was in a rehab center when I was taking Naltrexone pills. It has surely worked for me to control alcohol addiction. I suffered through some side effects, but the constant monitoring of health experts helped me.