Telma H (Telmisartan) – Best Med For Blood Pressure Issue
Telmisartan 12.5mg + 40mg
Price per pill
- Generic NameTelmisartan
- Strength(s)12.5mg + 40mg
- Brand NameTelmisartan
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Telma H is a potent medicine used to treat high blood pressure. It is a combinational therapy. It is a generic medicine that helps to reduce the risks of such as a heart attack or a stroke. Telma H drug acts alone efficiently, or it could be prescribed with other medicines. Telma H pills are classified as ARBs (Angiotensin receptor blockers). Telma H is efficient to control high blood pressure in adult individuals, and it is safe to take. Telma H is actively composed of Telmisartan and Hydrochlorothiazide. Take Telma H drug as advised by your physician. Avoid stopping the dosage abruptly; you need to complete the treatment. One needs to take this medicine under medical supervision.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer||Shipping Info||Add to Cart|
You may also like:
Telma H is a combinational drug that falls in the category of medicines called ARBs, which stands for Angiotensin receptor blockers. The Angiotensin 1 receptors work to contract the blood vessels in the heart and block blood flow. It is a very high specificity drug that works to bind the angiotensin-1 receptors and antagonize them, and therefore, helps to lower the blood pressure by allowing smooth blood augmentation. Hydrochlorothiazide is another drug, which diuretic that reduces water retention in muscles like ankles. This combinational drug helps the heart pump blood productively. It efficiently works to bring down the blood pressure level to the normal range.
- Telma H drug is a combinational therapy that should be taken under medical supervision. Always take the advised dosage and read the instructions leaflet carefully, and do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor.
- Telma H dosage depends on the health of the patient.
- You can take Telma H pill on an empty stomach or with food. This drug does not cause any drug interactions.
- The initial dosage can be 80mg/12.5 mg, which is advised to take once daily for people with unusual higher blood pressure. Later after two to four weeks, the dosage can be increased to 160mg/25mg daily if required.
- Many hypertensive drugs such as Telma H shows good results within two weeks; and maximum reduction in blood pressure in four weeks.
- Take Telma H medicine regularly to get results. For better results, you need to take Telma H drug nearly at the same time. If you do not observe any results, tell your doctor immediately.
- Before taking Telma H drug, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any active or inactive ingredients in Telma H pills. If you are allergic to other medicines for hypertension, tell your doctor.
- Report your detailed medical history to your doctor, tell him if you have any long term health issues.
- Pregnant women should avoid taking Telma H drug.
- It is unclear whether Telma H breaches into the breast milk; thus, breastfeeding women must avoid usage of Telma H pills.
- Avoid performing any tasks that need mental alertness, like driving or using a piece of heavy or sharp machinery, because you may feel drowsy or lightheaded after taking Telma H dosage.
- Telma H can cause enhanced levels of potassium in your body; thus, tell your doctor if you are taking other nutritional supplements or alternative medicines.
- Avoid the consumption of alcoholic beverages or illicit drug abuse if you on Telma H treatment. Consuming alcohol with Telma H drug will cause a sudden drop in blood pressure, which can be life-threatening.
- Avoid overdose of Telma H as it can be dangerous for your life. In such a condition, call 911 or seek prompt medical help.
Submit your review
I bought Telma H pills from MedSroreRx when my doctor prescribed me this drug. My heart health has improved since the day I have started the treatment. It is very effective to treat high blood pressure.