Fliban 100mg Helps Manage Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
Fliban is a women’s healthcare medicine; actively filled with Flibanserin. This drug works efficiently to enhance sexual desire in women. This drug is efficient when a woman has never encountered lower sexual desire before. The active ingredient Flibanserin is safe and verified by the FDA. Fliban mainly acts to overcome hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), which is experienced by women in the premenopausal phase. HSSD can be a result of being distressed. Fliban is the generic version, which has the same specificity as the branded medicine manufactured by Addyi pharmaceuticals. Fliban is also commonly referred to as “female viagra” as it helps to increase the sexual desire in women. Fliban acts to maintain the balance that is responsible for increasing sexual excitement. However, this drug is not suitable for women who have already past menopause.
You may also like:
Fliban medicine acts efficiently against three neurotransmitters, which are dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. These neurotransmitters are also called brain chemicals. Neurotransmitter acts as messaging signal molecules from the brain to different parts of the body. Dopamine and norepinephrine are the two brain chemicals that work to enhance the excitement. While; serotonin works to inhibit sexual inhibition. Flibanserin containing Fliban pill has a unique mechanism. It has a high specificity for two important receptors called 5-HT1A and 5-HT2A. Fliban drug acts as an agonist for the 5-HTA1 receptor and an antagonist on the 5-HTA2 receptor. It results in a decline in serotonin chemicals and increasing the level of norepinephrine and dopamine brain chemical. Finally, the process leads to increased sexual desire and sexual excitement.
- One must take Fliban dosage after consulting your physician. Follow the directions advised by your physician to take this drug correctly. The standard dosage of Fliban is 100mg. However, read the instructions given in the leaflet to know more about the dosage.
- Women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) should take it once a day before sleeping, or you can take it as advised by your physician.
- Avoid consumption of grapefruit or its juice while you are taking Fliban pill as Fliban may cause severe interactions with grapefruit. Notify your doctor instantly if you encounter any side effects.
- Take the advised dosage Fliban pill, avoid getting overdosed.
- To get the best benefits, take Fliban drug daily. Inform your health expert if there are no changes even after taking the pill daily.
- During pregnancy, women shall take this drug if advised by their physician. However, discussing the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- It is still unknown whether Fliban drug passes through breast milk or not; therefore, nursing women should avoid taking Fliban tablets.
- Before you start taking Fliban pills, report to your doctor regarding your detailed medical history. Always tell him if you are suffering from any underlying health disease. Also, inform him if you are taking prescription-based or over the counter medicines.
- Avoid performing activities such as driving or using a piece of sharp or heavy machinery because you may feel drowsy or dizzy.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages before or after taking Fliban dosage.
- If you are allergic to active or inactive ingredients present in this medication. Besides, if you have a new allergy issue, tell your health expert before taking this pill.
- Avoid modifying the dosage that your doctor has recommended you. Besides, do not stop discontinue take Fliban abruptly. If it does not show any desired effect for you, inform your doctor promptly.
- Women with liver and kidney diseases should take Fliban drug under medical supervision.
Submit your review
I was experiencing low libido because of the premenopausal phase. Fliban pill has worked well for me to increase my libido. My love life is much happier than before.