Go For Vriligy 60mg Pill For Better Results From ED Symptoms
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
Vriligy is nothing but a generic version of Vriligy because it too contains dapoxetine, a drug indicated for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in men aged 18 and above. The medicine is effective for men who ejaculate too soon during sexual activity or on minimal sexual stimulation. Vriligy helps men to have good control over their ejaculation, giving them enough time to make love and have satisfactory sexual intercourse. It should be used only on an “on-demand” basis, which is before anticipated sexual activity. Vriligy is not for men who have not been diagnosed with PE.
You may also like:
Vriligy is actively composed of dapoxetine, a drug that belongs to the therapeutic agents called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), a type of antidepressant. The exact mechanism of dapoxetine in treating PE is unknown but is presumed that the drug works on some neurotransmitters that are associated with delayed ejaculation. By relaxing those neurotransmitters, Vriligy delays semen ejaculation so men can have great control over their orgasm, performing well in bed.
- The recommended dose is Vriligy 60 mg, taken as needed around at least one before sexual activity. Initially, you can take Vriligy 6- mg (half tablet) to see whether you experience any side effects.
- Vriligy is not intended for daily use. It should be taken only when sexual activity is anticipated. You must not take this PE medicine more frequently than once in any 24-hour period.
- Please note that men who have PE but also have moderate to severe liver impairment should never use Vriligy.
- Take Vriligy pills in the dose and duration as advised by your medical professional. Do not increase or decrease the dose of your own volition.
- Swallow a whole pill with a glass of water. Do not chew, break, or crush the pill. Do not mix the pill in alcohol or illegal substances because dapoxetine is a prescription drug.
- Men allergic to dapoxetine or any SSRIs and those who have heart disease, a history of syncope, or a history of mania or severe depression should never use Vriligy.
- Immediately see your doctor if you experience any unpleasant symptoms after taking a Vriligy dose.
- A prior medical assessment is essential to use Vriligy for premature ejaculation. So, tell your doctor about the medical conditions you have other than PE and drug allergies if any.
- More importantly, tell your doctor whether you are undergoing any treatment with OTC or prescription drugs or herbal supplements before using Vriligy for your early ejaculation.
- Dapoxetine is an antidepressant so there is an increased risk of psychological side effects, such as suicidal thoughts, depression, and nervousness. Men with suicidal tendencies should avoid Vriligy.
- Avoid alcohol or illegal drugs like marijuana while using Vriligy because they may interact adversely, causing adverse events like extreme dizziness and syncope.
- Do not use Vriligy recreationally; it is not a party drug. It is meant to be used only by men who have premature ejaculation. Also, men with no PE should avoid using Vriligy.
- People who are already taking other antidepressants should not use Vriligy. An overdose of antidepressants could majorly affect the mental health
- Last but not the least, Vriligy is not for pregnant women and nursing mothers. The drug could harm the fetus and newborns.
Submit your review
I use Vriligy for my ejaculation issue. I found it pretty effective and cheaper than Priligy. I buy Vriligy online. Offers me good deals on a big supply.