A Best Drug To Treat Male Impotence: Filitra
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
The Filitra is a potent generic counterpart of Viagra that effectively combats erectile dysfunction. This drug is actively composed of Sildenafil citrate, which is a PDE5 enzyme inhibitor. With a unique mechanism; it acts to improve blood flow to the phallus and stimulates natural erection when a man is sexually aroused. One needs a good libido to attain an erection, or else this drug fails to work. Filitra is an affordable version of Viagra; therefore, it is widely trusted to treat erectile dysfunction. It works efficiently for adult men irrespective of their age. Its impact remains up to four to five hours.
You may also like:
Filitra is actively composed of a PDE5 enzyme inhibitor drug called Sildenafil Citrate. It is an FDA-approved drug that targets the root cause of ED and heals it. Inhibiting the PDE5 enzyme stops the hydrolyzation of a vasodilator called cGMP, which boosts blood flow in the whole body. cGMP and nitric oxide both work to relax the muscles and dilate arteries. This way, the penile organ receives higher blood flow. This whole reaction results in an erection when a man is sexually aroused.
- Consult your physician before taking Filitra. Check out the instruction manual carefully before you began taking this drug.
- Pop a pill 30 to 60 minutes before lovemaking. In this span, the drug gets assimilated into the body. You also get time for foreplay.
- Avert breaking, crushing, or chewing this tablet. Breaking this pill in half will reduce its potency.
- When you want to take Filitra, avoid consuming oily food or grapefruit. These food items interact negatively with this drug.
- If you are hypersensitive to the ingredients in Filitra dosage, inform your doctor before. Tell your doctor if you have any other allergies or if you are allergic to other ED pills.
- Men with chronic illness associated with vital organs such as the heart, kidney, or liver are physically unfit to use this tablets. Therefore, you must discuss your medical history with your physician before.
- Do not take Filitra overdose as it will lead to adverse side effects. If you overdose on this tablet, inform your health professional immediately.
- This Medicine is not meant for women and children. The effect of this medication is unknown in women.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages before or after taking Filitra 10 mg, as it will result in a drastic drop in your blood pressure.
- Once you take the Filitra tablet, avoid tasks that need mental alertness as this drug cause drowsiness.
- Men dealing with a severe cardiovascular disorder must avoid taking this tablets. You need to consult your health professional first.
- Make sure to take one pill a day, take another dosage after 24-hours.
Submit your review
I do not encounter weak erections now; it’s only because of Filitra. My sexual health is much better than before. I prefer buying Filitra 20 mg from MedStoreRx as they offer them at the low-cost.