Modafinil Is the Best Smart Drug
Price per pill
- Generic NameModafinil
- Brand NameModafinil
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Modafinil belongs to the class of drugs called eugeroics, which are a type of compound that promotes the sense of wakefulness, which is why it is often recommended to people with excessive sleepiness caused by narcolepsy, sleep apnea, and shift work sleep disorder. Modafinil is also a nootropic agent, like Piracetam, which helps boost cognitive function and mental performance. It promotes wakefulness, alertness, attention and increases focus, concentration and motivation.
Sold under the brand name Provigil, Modafinil boosts your workflow efficiency by improving the secretion of certain brain chemicals, allowing you to perform well at a cognitive level. This particular smart drug is much popular than other nootropics such as Adderall and Ritalin because it has a relatively lower incidence of side effects and does not cause addiction even after using the drug for a longer duration. Modafinil super-charges your cognitive function.
You may also like:
Modafinil itself is the active constituent or chemical, with a molecular mass of 273.35 g/mol and molecular formula C15H15NO2S. It is a prescription-only drug. In the United States and Australia Modafinil is classified into Scheduled IV Controlled Substance. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved this nootropic agent in 1998. In the United Kingdom, it can be bought only under a prescription.
Although the exact mechanism of action of Modafinil in promoting wakefulness and reducing sleepiness is unknown, it is presumed that the drug increases the secretion of certain neurotransmitters in the brain. The smart drug promotes wakefulness by improving the release of brain chemicals such as dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine, orexin, and histamine, which is why Modafinil users report hours of alertness, attention, increased focus, increased concentration even after performing long tasks at school or work.
- You must use modafinil exactly as recommended by your medical provider. Go through every instruction given to you and follow them closely so you can use the smart drug appropriately.
- You can take this nootropic agent with or without food. The drug may take a bit longer if you take it with a heavy meal.
- The ideal dosage of Modafinil for treating narcolepsy and sleep apnea is 200 mg orally, once daily, in the morning. For shift work sleep disorder, one should take it an hour before the start of work.
- Clinical trials have found that Modafinil doses up to 400 mg a day, taken as a single dose, have been well-tolerated.
- In case of a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is near to your bedtime, skip it and follow your normal schedule. Do not take extra doses at the same time to compensate.
- Do not chew, crush, break or split the tablet before consumption; otherwise, the drug may lose its efficacy and you may not get the desired results.
- Avoid alcohol while using this medicine and limit caffeine use. If you take the medicine with products or beverages containing caffeine, you may feel nervous, shaky or anxious, with a fast heartbeat.
- Store Modafinil pills in a cool, dry place, preferably at room temperature, away from sunlight, heat, or moisture. Keep the tablets out of the reach of the children.
- If you have any drug allergy, especially modafinil or armodafinil, please tell your doctor before using this smart drug because it may contain some ingredients that you may be allergic to.
- Inform your doctor if you have any health issues related to the heart, brain, liver, or kidney. That’s because this smart drug is not advised to people with serious or end stage diseases.
- Tell your doctor about the medications (prescription/OTC), herbal products, vitamins, or supplements you have been taking for your health issues because certain drugs are incompatible with this nootropic agent.
- Inform your doctor if you get pregnant, or planning to get pregnant, or are breast-feeding before using this smart drug. You should talk about the drug’s benefits and risks to your baby as well as you.
- Oral contraceptives, birth control pills or any other hormonal birth control pills may not work well to avoid pregnancy if you take them with Modafinil. You can use some other kind of birth control, such as a condom.
- Some of the common side effects of Modafinil include nervousness, excitement, headaches, trouble sleeping, and runny or stuffy nose, which subside after some time.
- Get immediate medical attention if you experience mood changes, hallucinations, extreme dizziness, or have suicidal thoughts.
- Do not overdose with this cognitive enhancer because it works on your brain and overdosing could increase the risk of side effects and other psychological effects.
Submit your review
I've been using Modafinil for a couple of months for my narcolepsy issue. It does wonders when it comes to keeping me alert and focused at my work. I don’t need a cup of coffee after taking this wonderful medicine. I often rely on medstorerx to buy Modafinil online. Offers me a good deal!