Vilitra Is The Best Drug For Treating Erectile Dysfunction
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
Vilitra is a popular generic medication prescribed for treating erectile dysfunction or impotence. Vardenafil is the active component present in Vilitra. It is a generic copy of the branded drug product Levitra. Vilitra appears as orange-colored, round-shaped oral tablets. As it is a generic version, it is available at a lower price as compared to its branded version. This medication does not have aphrodisiac properties, so it will not improve sexual desire in men. It will produce its effect only in men who are sexually aroused.
The active constituent, Vardenafil present in Vilitra hinders the action of cGMP specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), which degrades cGMP present inside the penile region. Penile erection during sexual arousal is a result of increased blood supply to the penile organ. When a man is sexually excited, there is a release of nitric oxide, which triggers the synthesis of cGMP. cGMP is an endogenous substance that produces smooth muscle relaxation and dilation of the blood vessels. The dilated blood vessels supply an increased amount of blood to the penile organ.
You may also like:
Vardenafil, the active constituent of Vilitra is an FDA approved drug molecule. The USFDA approved it in 2003. Structurally, it is similar to Sildenafil citrate, another erectile dysfunction medication. This medication belongs to a family of drugs called ‘PDE-5 inhibitors’. Vardenafil is available for sale under brand names Vivanza, Levitra, and Staxyn. It is available in doses such as 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg. It is a schedule H drug and is available on prescription.
The molecular formula for Vardenafil is C23H32N6O4S and its molecular weight is 488.60g/mol. Along with erectile dysfunction treatment, it is can also be useful for treating pulmonary hypertension and premature ejaculation. Vilitra medication does not offer protection against sexually transmitted diseases such as hepatitis B, HIV, gonorrhea, and syphilis. Take appropriate measures while having sexual intercourse. The action of Vardenafil lasts for a duration of five to seven hours.
- Read the prescription leaflet carefully before taking Vilitra. If you have any questions, ask your physician or pharmacist.
- Vilitra should only be taken only after asking your physician. Take it exactly as directed by your physician.
- Do not take Vilitra in smaller and larger amounts than advised by your physician. This medication can be consumed with or without meals.
- The dosage of Vilitra will change depending on the degree of erectile dysfunction, response to therapy and medical history of the user.
- This medication should be taken at least 30 minutes before engaging in sexual intercourse.
- Do not consume Vilitra medication unnecessarily. Take it only when you wish to indulge in sexual activity.
- Take this medication more than once in 24 hours will produce undesirable consequences.
- Vilitra should only be taken after informing your complete medical history to your doctor. Never take this medication if you are allergic to its active constituent, inactive components or are suffering from any other type of allergy.
- Avoid consuming meals rich in fat content, grapefruit products, and alcohol with Vilitra as it can interfere with its absorption and can also increase the chances of adverse effects.
- This medication is contraindicated for use in men having a history of heart attack, stroke, heart failure in the last six months, kidney disease, liver disease, hypertension, low blood pressure, eye problems, bleeding disorders, and active stomach ulcers.
- This medication is not suitable for use in women. Also, men under 18 years of age should not use Vilitra.
- Keep this medication in a tightly closed container away from children. Protect it from direct heat, sunlight, and moisture.
- Avoid performing activities involving mental alertness while taking this medication as it is likely to produce vision changes and make you drowsy.
- Do not use Vilitra if you are taking nitrates for angina, alpha-blockers or other medicines that help in lowering the blood pressure.
- Administer this medication with caution to older men as they are more likely to suffer from its side effects. The most common side effects observed with this medication include headache, nausea, flushing, nasal congestion, and dizziness. These side effects are mid and they disappear once the drug eliminates from the body.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience serious side effects such as chest pain, severe dizziness, and fainting, etc.
Submit your review
I am a 38 years old man. In the last few weeks, I was not able to maintain a penile erection. My work pressure in the office had increased tremendously. I was constantly under stress. Due to that my sexual life was affected. Vilitra offered a ray of hope. It improved my erections. I ordered it from MedStoreRx, a renowned online pharmacy selling variety of impotence medications.