Vidalista Is A Generic Form Of Cialis
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
Cialis is a branded medication available for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Due to its higher cost, all men suffering from erectile dysfunction cannot afford it. Vidalista is a cost-effective substitute for Cialis. It contains the same active constituent, Tadalafil and has the same efficacy as that of Cialis. Vidalista is sold in the form of yellow-colored, almond-shaped oral tablets. These oral tablets do not cure erectile dysfunction, they only help to improve the blood supply to the penile organ.
Remember, Vidalista does not improve sexual desire or protect against sexually transmitted diseases. It is available on prescription at local pharmacy stores and online drugstores. It contains a non-habit forming drug. This medication will produce the desired effect only if a man is sexually stimulated. The action of Vidalista is observed in 20 minutes post oral administration. The effect of this medication lasts for a duration of 36 hours. The active constituent, Tadalafil present in Vidalista is the longest acting erectile dysfunction medication.
You may also like:
Tadalafil, the active constituent of Vidalista has a molecular formula- C22H19N3O4 and molecular weight of 389.41. Tadalafil was approved by the USFDA for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in 2003. Along with erectile dysfunction, Tadalafil is also useful for treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and pulmonary hypertension. It is available in various strengths such as 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg. The starting dose is 10mg, which can be increased or decreased depending on the condition.
Tadalafil, found in Vidalista constrains the action of the PDE-5 enzyme, present in abundance inside the penile region. The PDE-5 enzyme metabolizes cGMP. cGMP is an endogenous biochemical substance that is required for the relaxation of smooth muscles and dilation of the blood vessels present inside the penile region. The inhibition of PDE-5 present inside the penile region improves cGMP levels and thus adequate blood reaches the penile organ for attaining and maintain a firm and strong penile erection.
- One must read all usage instructions carefully before using this medication. If you do not understand anything, ask your physician or pharmacist.
- Vidalista can be taken with or without food or as directed by your doctor.
- Your physician will prescribe you dose depending on the severity of erectile dysfunction and your medical history.
- Tell your entire medical history to your physician and all the medications that you are taking presently before consuming Tadalista.
- Do not take this medication more than once in 24 hours. Taking it more than once in 24 hours will produce undesirable consequences.
- For effective results, take it at least 30 minutes before engaging in sexual intercourse.
- Do not take Vidalista if you are allergic to its active constituents, inactive constituents or are having any kind of allergy.
- Take Vidalista only when required. Sexual stimulation is necessary to observe the effect of this medication.
- This medication is not meant for recreational purposes. This medication should only be used by men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Keep this medication between 15 to 30°C. Keep this medication out of sight and reach of children.
- You must avoid consumption of grapefruit juice, grapefruit and limit your alcohol intake while taking Vidalista. These substances can interfere with its absorption and increase your risk of suffering from its side effects.
- Patients having heart troubles such as heart attack, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, kidney dysfunction, liver dysfunction, high or low blood pressure, priapism, and dehydration, etc. should avoid taking Vidalista.
- Do not engage in activities such as driving or operating machinery after taking this medication as it increases your likelihood of suffering from drowsiness.
- This medication is contraindicated for use in men below 18 years of age and men taking blood pressure-lowering medications, alpha-blockers, and nitrates. These medications can produce a severe drop in blood pressure when taken along with Vidalista.
- This medication can produce side effects. The most commonly observed side effects of this medication include headache, indigestion, nausea, back pain. Inform your physician if side effects are severe or do not go away.
- Most of the men taking this medication do not experience serious side effects. If you experience serious side effects such as nausea, loss of consciousness, pain in the chest, left arm and jaw, stop using the medication and get medical help at once.
Submit your review
I was not able to achieve erection a few days back. Vidalista helped me to restore erectile function. This medication comes in the form of a tablet and is to be taken only as needed. Tadalafil is the active component present in it. I purchased it at an extremely cheaper rate at MedStoreRx, an online pharmacy supplying a variety of erectile dysfunction medications worldwide.