Cetcip L To Manage Seasonal Allergy, Hay Fever Symptoms
Price per pill
- Generic NameLevocetirizine
- Brand NameXyzal
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Cetcip L is an anti-histamine drug that is actively composed of Levocetirizine. It is one of the commonly used anti-histamines. Cetcip L efficaciously works to palliate and control different types of allergic symptoms. It rapidly works at the cellular level to control histamine and helps to palliate allergic symptoms such as watery eyes, red eyes, sneezing, runny, or stuffed nose. Cetcip L pills also work to treat hives and skin rashes. Other common uses of Cetcip L pills are hay fever and conjunctivitis. Skin reactions such as eczema, hives, and allergy to bites and stings of bees are also healed with Cetcip L. The dosage of Cetcip L pills completely depends on the health of the patient and the type of allergic reaction. Complete Cetcip L treatment, do not stop taking this drug abruptly as it may lead to relapse in the allergic symptoms.
You may also like:
Cetcip L has a rapid and specific mechanism to control allergic reactions and symptoms. Levocetirizine is the active constituent in Cetcip L pills, which belongs to a class of drugs called antihistamines. Histamine is a chemical secreted by immune cells to activate or signal other immune cells to establish a stronger immune response. The reaction of histamine is very rapid in the body. Therefore, Cetcip L pills act on the cellular level to reversibly inhibit the histamine secretion. It works well to control symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, and red, watery, and itchy eyes.
- Take Cetcip L pills as directed by your physician or you can read the instruction manual carefully before taking Cetcip L pills.
- Follow the advised dosage and do not change the prescribed dose regime. Do not increase or decrease the dosage without informing your doctor.
- Take one dosage a day after or before the meal; your doctor may advise you to take Cetcip L pill in the evening.
- The dosage of Cetcip L drug depends on the type of allergic reaction and the health condition of the patient. Everyone is not liable to take a strong dosage of Cetcip L.
- For allergy rhinitis, a 5mg dosage of Cetcip L is prescribed. Take the dosage as long as advised by your health expert.
- Individuals suffering from the kidney as well as liver diseases should avoid taking Cetcip L drug.
- During pregnancy, Cetcip L pill is advised if required. However, pregnant women must take the advised dosage.
- Nursing women must avoid Cetcip L pills as this drug passes through breast milk and may cause harm to your baby’s wellness.
- Follow the advised dosage, do not change the dosage without informing your physician; it can be dangerous for your health.
- Also, you may report to your physician if the symptoms are not controlled or healed, tell your doctor immediately.
- Inform your entire medical history with your physician. People with kidney disorders and issues such as enlarged prostate must avoid using Cetcip L pills.
- Before you begin Cetcip L treatment, you need to tell your doctor if you are allergic to hydroxyzine containing medicines. Cetcip L medicine may also contain some inactive ingredients as they can be potential enough to cause allergy.
- You should also inform your physician if you have any other allergies.
- While you are using Cetcip L pills, you should avoid alcohol consumption as it can make you more sleepy.
- Avoid performing tasks that need consciousness, such as driving, because Cetcip L causes severe drowsiness.
- Notify your physician if you are using any other medicines. Cetcip L may cause drug interactions.
- If your doctor advises you to undergo surgery, remember to tell him that you are using Cetcip L pills.
Submit your review
Cetcip L pill is my go-to pill as I experience severe dust and pollen allergy. Taking Cetcip L pill works for me rapidly to controlling constant sneezing and coughing.