Lopinavir/Ritonavir to Treat HIV/AIDS
Generic Kaletra 50/200mg
Price per pill
- Generic NameGeneric Kaletra
- Strength50 / 200mg
- Brand NameLopimune
- Average Delivery15 days
- Expire Date2023
Generic Kaletra is an oral medication recommended for treating the infection caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or a condition called acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). It is a combination of lopinavir and ritonavir. They are antiretroviral drugs that belong to a family of drugs called protease inhibitors. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the use of lopinavir and ritonavir in 2000. Please note that Generic Kaletra is not advised to cure HIV/AIDS. Rather, they are recommended to control the HIV infection by reducing the amount of virus in the body.
SORRY!This Item is Temporarily
OUT OF STOCK
You may also like:
Lopinavir and ritonavir are protease inhibitors, meaning they block the proteins or enzymes that are responsible for the multiplication or replication of the virus in the body. Although both lopinavir and ritonavir block the enzymes that increase the HIV virus in the body, they are combined in Generic Kaletra because the latter increases the concentration of former in the body. This mechanism of action helps lopinavir to work much better in reducing the viral load. Actually, the activity of Generic Kaletra against HIV is because of lopinavir, as its levels are increased by ritonavir to inhibit the virus.
- Follow all directions before you start taking Generic Kaletra pills. If you have any questions about how to use the medicine, ask your prescribing doctor.
- Take this HIV medication orally with or without food, exactly as directed by your doctor. Swallow a whole tablet without crushing or chewing it.
- Dosage usually depends on the age, the severity of the condition, drug response, and susceptibility. Your doctor may advise this AIDS medication twice a day.
- For pediatric dose above 14 years of age, the dosage is based on age, weight, and height.
- It is imperative to continue taking Generic Kaletra, and your other HIV medications, exactly as advised by your doctor, without skipping or missing any doses.
- Take this HIV medication at evenly spaced times. Make sure you take it at the same time(s) each day to help you remember the dosing schedule.
- Do not take decrease or increase the dose on your own volition, unless your doctor advises doing so.
- Before taking Generic Kaletra for HIV treatment, tell your doctor if you a history of drug allergy, including lopinavir or ritonavir. This medication may also contain some inactive ingredients, which may cause allergic reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical condition apart from HIV/AIDS, such as diabetes, pancreatitis, liver disorder, high blood cholesterol, cardiovascular problems, blood disorders, or other infectious diseases such as tuberculosis, or hepatitis B or C.
- Also, tell your doctor if you are undergoing treatment with any OTC/prescription drugs because many drugs are inimical to lopinavir or ritonavir, causing adverse drug interactions.
- Generic Kaletra may cause arrhythmia problems, especially in older individuals, so seek medical attention if you experience irregular, fast, rapid heartbeats, palpitations, or dizziness.
- Inform your doctor if you get pregnant during the treatment. Generic Kaletra may lower the risk of HIV transmission to a baby. Check with your doctor to know whether you can use this medicine during pregnancy.
- It is unclear whether this HIV medication passes into breast milk. Discuss with your doctor whether you can use this AIDS medication during breastfeeding. Breast milk can transmit HIV so do not breast-feed.
Submit your review
I buy Generic Kaletra online from this web store as it offers me a great deal on a quarterly supply. The brand version is too expensive so I use Generic Kaletra to control my HIV infection.