Retino A Cream 0.025% Dosage, Side Effects, Directions, Cost
Tretinoin (0.05% w/w) 0.025%
Price per pill
- Generic NameTretinoin (0.05% w/w)
- Brand NameRetin A
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Retino A Cream is an effective gel that works to eliminate acne and pimples on your body. This ointment could be easily used on your face, back, and chest. It also helps to make your skin smooth by reducing widened skin pores, acne, pimples. This ointment is actively composed of Tretinoin in 0.025% (w/w) concentration. This active constituent works well to keep your skin hydrated and eliminates excess oil on your skin. Use this cream as long as prescribed by your physician. Before using Retino A Cream, wash your face, dry it, and then use Retino A Cream. Use a sufficient quantity of the cream on the troubled area on your skin. Follow your physician’s directions while you are using Retino A Cream. Avoid using the cream on the bruises or damaged skin as it may irritate that area. This drug is efficient enough to treat acne as well as pimples.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer||Shipping Info||Add to Cart|
You may also like:
Tretinoin is the active constituent that efficiently works to control acne and pimples. One needs to apply Retino A Cream topically on your skin. It is applied on acne and damaged skin to heal it. The active ingredient can slightly irritate the skin and helps to generate new skin cells by destroying them. Use it regularly to get even and regular skin without any irregular patches of acne, pimples, and dark spots. With the same mechanism, Retino A Cream works for reducing wrinkles, dark spots on the skin (hyperpigmentation), and uneven areas on your skin. However, this is a result of severe sun damage.
- Consult your physician for using Retino A Cream for healing acne and pimples. Read the instructions or the leaflet; you can use this ointment as advised by your physician. Wash your hands before you apply Retino A Cream on your face.
- Before you use this cream, you can wash and clean your face with a mild soap or a cleanser, then spread Retino A Cream with your fingertips on the acne-prone area and massage it until it decently absorbs.
- Normally, your health expert might also recommend you to use Retino A Cream cream before you go to sleep. You can also apply the cream after 20 to 30 minutes of washing your face.
- You can apply Retino A Cream with help of your fingertips, cotton pad, or cotton swabs.
- If you are suffering from other skin disorders such as eczema, inform your doctor before using this drug. People with severe eczema must avoid using Retino A Cream.
- If you are suffering from sunburns and blisters. Wait until this condition is healed, then you use Retino A Cream if needed. However, you must also consult your physician.
- When you are using Retino A Cream, avoid using it on a fresh or unhealed wound, scar, burn, eczema, and so on. It will cause severe skin irritation and may cause side effects on your skin.
- Remember to wash your hands thoroughly before and after using Retino A Cream. Avoid touching your eyes or nose with cream-filled fingers. It may cause severe irritation.
- Complete the treatment, do not stop taking Retino A Cream suddenly. Use it as long it is recommended to you. it has higher benefits if used for a longer-term.
- Do not use Retino A Cream in a larger amount as it may cause skin irritation such as redness on your skin.
- If you are allergic to any active or inactive ingredients present in Retino A Cream, inform your doctor before you start using it.
- Avoid visiting the tanning booths and sunlamps as Retino A Cream may cause photosensitivity. It can cause severe skin irritation. If you are traveling in the sun daily, always use sunscreen.
- If cold or windy weather conditions causes skin irritation, report to your doctor immediately.
Submit your review
I had severe acne, and I had tried different medications for it, and nothing worked. My dermatologist advised me of Retino A Cream, and it worked very well to treat my acne.