Manage Male ED & Pulmonary Hypertension With Modula Pills
Price per pill
- Generic NameTadalafil
- Brand NameTadalafil
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Modula contains tadalafil, a drug approved for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) and benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). It is nothing but one of many generic versions of Cialis. Modula 5mg is specifically designed for men who suffer from poor erections due to a variety of medical conditions. The medicine helps men to achieve and sustain an erection that is hard and durable enough for sexual intercourse. Like Cialis, Modula should be used under the supervision of a medical professional. Please note that Modula 5mg is not for recreational use. It is only advised for men who have impotence.
You may also like:
Actively composed of tadalafil, Modula is a selective PDE-5 inhibitor; PDE-5 stands for phosphodiesterase type 5. The function of PDE-5 inhibitors is to temporarily negate the secretion of the enzyme PDE-5. When this enzyme is temporarily suspended, the body stops the degradation of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP). With this action mechanism, the body releases nitric oxide when a man is sexually aroused, allowing the blood to flow into the penile tissues, causing an erection hard and durable enough for sexual intercourse.
- Modula is a prescription drug so make sure you use it under the supervision of your doctor, and exactly as advised.
- Take Modula 5 mg orally, with or without food, as directed by your doctor. You must make sure you take the drug at least half an hour before sexual activity.
- Take the medicine only once a day. Do not take two or more doses at a time; otherwise, it could lead to overdose, causing unwanted side effects.
- Modula 5 mg can be prescribed in two ways – on an “on-demand” basis or on a “daily” basis. Please check with your doctor to understand which option is better for you.
- If you take it as needed, take it at least 30 minutes before sexual activity. If you take it on a daily basis, take it at a fixed time each day.
- Immediately seek your doctor if your condition fails to improve even after using Modula as advised to you. Do not increase the dose of your own volition.
- Swallow the whole pill with a glass of water, without chewing, crushing, breaking, or splitting it. Do not mix the pill with alcohol or illicit drugs. Modula 5mg is not for recreational use.
- Before undergoing treatment with Modula pills, make sure you tell your doctor about any drug allergies you have, including tadalafil allergy.
- More importantly, tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions or if you are undergoing any treatments with OTC or prescription medications.
- Modula should not be used if you are already taking any other PDE-5 inhibitors, nitrates, or alpha-blockers. Nitrates, in particular, interact adversely with tadalafil to cause unpleasant effects.
- Avoid alcohol, illegal substances or drugs, and grapefruits while you are taking Modula dosage because they may interact adversely with tadalafil.
- Mild dizziness is a common side effect of Modula 5mg so avoid performing any risky activities such as driving or operating machinery.
- Children, teenagers, pregnant women, and nursing mothers should not use Modula. Store the pills away from children and pets.
- If you are supposed to undergo any surgical interventions, please tell your surgeon or dentist that you have been taking for Modula.
Submit your review
My doc advised Cialis 5 mg daily for my ED issue. Since Cialis is way too expensive for me, I bought Modula 5mg online and found it as effective as Cialis. Modula is a lifesaver.