Ciplactin Tablet Uses, Directions, Side Effects, Warnings
Price per pill
- Generic NameCyproheptadine
- Brand NameCyproheptadine
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Ciplactin pills are a type of anti-histamine drugs. Cyproheptadine is the active ingredient present in Ciplactin pills that efficiently works to control allergic reactions. This drug is commonly advised to overcome different allergic reactions. This drug can treat itching, swelling, and skin rashes. Also, it is an effective medicine to elevate your appetite if you are suffering from a low appetite. You can take Ciplactin dosage after or before the meal. You must administer Ciplactin medicine only when you have an allergy attack or if you know you have encountered an allergy-causing agent. Do not stop taking Ciplactin pills unless told by your doctor, as the symptoms may relapse. This medicine is FDA approved; therefore, safe to take.
You may also like:
Ciplactin is an anti-allergic drug, which is actively composed of Cyproheptadine drug. Ciplactin pill is categorized as anti-histamine medicine. Histamine is a chemical that is produced by immune cells to stimulate other immune cells that leads to severe allergic symptoms. The histamine is produced at the cellular level; therefore, to control the secretion of histamine, Ciplactin drug helps to avert the intense immune response to an unharmful allergen. Ciplactin pills efficaciously act to treat all the typical symptoms of allergy.
- Take Ciplactin pills under medical supervision; take them as advised. You must read the instructions manual carefully before you start using this pill.
- Ciplactin dosage relies on factors such as age, weight, and medical condition.
- Ciplactin dosage also depends on the type of allergic reaction and the severity of the case. One Ciplactin tablet contains 4mg of Cyproheptadine medicine.
- Your physician may advise you 4mg Ciplactin dose three times a day. Your doctor increases or decreases the dosage accordingly.
- For adults, 4 to 20mg of dosage is prescribed. The majority of patients also take 12mg to 16 mg a day. Whereas, in some cases, a patient may need a 32mg dosage once a day to control severe allergic reactions.
- During pregnancy, Ciplactin must be taken under medical supervision if required. However, discuss the risks and benefits before taking Ciplactin drug if you are pregnant.
- Nursing women should avoid taking Ciplactin drug as it breaches in the breastmilk and will cause harm to your baby.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any other antihistamine medicines. You should also tell your doctor if you are allergic to the active or inactive components present in Ciplactin pills.
- Tell about your detailed medical history to your doctor, if you have any disease associated with heart, kidney, liver, seizures, glaucoma, hyperthyroidism, etc.
- Ciplactin pills are not suitable for children below two years of age. Although, for children, you need to take Ciplactin after consulting your doctor.
- If you want to undergo a surgical procedure, tell your physician that you are taking a Ciplactin drug.
- Do not consume alcohol and avoid using illicit drugs with Ciplactin antihistamine medicines as this drug cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Individuals who have diabetes or who have severe liver disorder must avoid taking Ciplactin pills as it may contain sugar or alcohol as an inactive constituent.
- Do not perform any tasks that need mental alertness such as driving, chopping, using a sharp, or a sharp device as taking Ciplactin pills to cause drowsiness.
- Older individuals are more prone or sensitive to Ciplactin side effects such as drowsiness, dizziness, and confusion.
Submit your review
I have allergic rhinitis, and when I get an allergic attack, the constant runny nose and sneezing do not stop but taking Ciplactin pills works rapidly to control these symptoms.