Rosulip 10, 20 mg – Best Drug To Lower The Cholesterol Level
Rosuvastatin 5 – 40 mg
Price per pill
- Generic NameRosuvastatin
- Strength(s)5 – 40 mg
- Brand NameCrestor
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Rosulip is a drug, which is classified as statins. This drug acts to control cholesterol levels eliminates heart diseases. Cholesterol is a type of fat that settles in the inner walls of the blood vessels, which blocks the blood flow as the arteries get narrower. Rosulip is an effect when used for a long term. One can take Rosulip pill meal or after meal. For effective results, you need to take Rosulip pill nearly at the same time. High cholesterol can be very unhealthy for you; however, discontinuing this drug may increase the cholesterol levels again, and an increased level of cholesterol can increase the risk of stroke and heart attack. Therefore, you need to check the cholesterol level frequently while taking this drug as well. However, while taking this drug daily, follow a healthy diet, daily exercise, stop smoking, moderate alcohol consumption, and weight loss.
You may also like:
Rosulip pills are actively composed of Rosuvastatin drug, which is classified as statins. Such drugs are also referred to as HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins). This drug decreases cholesterol production in the body that leads to a decrease in the blocking of blood vessels. Blood vessels get narrowed because of high cholesterol levels. It helps to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases good cholesterol (HDL).
- Take Rosulip dose as recommended by your health expert. Read the instructions given on the leaflet to know more about the dosage of Rosulip medicine. If you have any doubt, you can ask your doctor immediately.
- You can take Rosulip pills with a meal or without a meal. Take Rosulip pill by mouth. Do not avoid or miss the dosage.
- Consume the tablet to do not chew the pill. If you find it difficult to swallow the tablet, you can take out the contents in the capsule, dash it on a piece of soft swallowable food and eat it.
- Rosulip dosage relies on factors such as age, health, and weight of the individual. Your doctor will examine you first and will recommend the dose.
- Avoid taking an antacid that contains aluminum or magnesium as it will lower the absorption of this drug in the body. Thus, if taking such an antacid, consume it at least two hours following taking Rosulip tablet.
- Take the drug regularly to get the utmost benefits. Take Rosulip pill even when you feel better.
- During pregnancy, Rosulip pills are unadvisable. It may cause an adversarial effect on your baby.
- Nursing women should not take Rosulip pills as it passes through breast milk; it may cause damage to your child’s health.
- If you are allergic to any medicines, tell your doctor before beginning Rosulip treatment. Furthermore, tell your expert if you have an allergy to the active and inactive components in the tablet.
- Tell your medical history in detail before you take Rosulip pills. Diabetic patients should not take this drug; thus, if you have diabetes, tell your physician.
- Limit the consumption of alcoholic beverages while taking Rosulip tablets as consuming more alcohol with this drug may damage your liver.
- If you are taking any other drugs, inform your doctor before you start taking Rosulip pills.
- If your doctor advises you to undergo a surgical procedure, tell him that you are taking Rosulip pills.
- Aged people can be more susceptible to the side effects of Rosulip tablets like muscle pain.
- Individuals with severe kidney disease should severely avoid taking Rosulip pill. It will cause severe side effects.
Submit your review
I have high cholesterol, and I used to experience breathlessness as well as chest pain. It all has reduced because of Rosulip pills. I have also changed my lifestyle and eating habits while taking these pills.