A Ret Gel 0.1% – A Topical Treatment For Sun Damaged Skin
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
A-Ret Gel 0.1% is a powerful treatment for acne and pimples. This gel could be used on any part of the body where acne is present. Besides, A-Ret Gel 0.1% also helps to control dark spots and wrinkles. This drug works effectively to even out your skin tone and skin texture. This ointment contains an active ingredient Tretinoin in 0.1% (w/w). This active constituent works to lighten your skin tone and make your skin smooth. A-Ret Gel 0.1% helps to make your skin hydrated as well as prevents excessive oil. Use A-Ret Gel 0.1% cream as advised. This drugstore helps to eliminate acne in a few weeks. Use this medicine daily. Avoid applying A-Ret Gel 0.1% on the scars and wounds. A-Ret Gel 0.1% is an efficient acne treatment.
You may also like:
A-Ret Gel 0.1% contains an active ingredient called Tretinoin. It is a type of derivative of Vitamin A. It always applied superficially. A-Ret Gel 0.1% works to new cell generation by replacing the old damaged cells. To gain the best benefits from A-Ret Gel 0.1% cream, use it regularly. This cream helps to eliminate acne if used regularly for a long time. A-Ret Gel 0.1% also acts to decrease the dark spots and wrinkles on your face. All this damage occurs by severe exposure to the sun.
- A-Ret Gel 0.1% is a prescription based medicine; therefore, use it after consulting your physician. He will recommend you A-Ret Gel 0.1% gel by observing your skin tone. Read the instructions carefully, which are present on the leaflet of the drug.
- Before you use it on the area of your face, always wash your face with a mild soap, use A-Ret Gel 0.1% gel, and lightly massage it on your face with your fingers.
- Use A-Ret Gel 0.1% gel before you go to sleep. You can also wait for 20 to 30 minutes after washing your face and then commence for application of A-Ret Gel 0.1%.
- One could use cotton pads or cotton swabs to spread it evenly on your skin. However, you can also use A-Ret Gel 0.1% cream on your face with your hands.
- If you have any other skin disorder, tell your health professional before using A-Ret Gel 0.1% ointment. Besides, people suffering from eczema must avoid using A-Ret Gel 0.1%.
- Avoid using A-Ret Gel 0.1% cream if you are experiencing blisters or sunburns on your skin. It will result in critical side effects.
- Avoid applying A-Ret Gel 0.1% cream on an open bruise, scar, burn, eczema, damaged skin, etc. This practice will severely irritate your skin.
- Always remember to wash your hands thoroughly before and after using this cream. Also, avoid touching the cream-filled hands to your nose or eyes.
- Do not suddenly stop using A-Ret Gel 0.1% gel without informing your doctor. Remember to complete the treatment. The treatment time is of eight to twelve weeks.
- Do not use a large amount of A-Ret Gel 0.1% cream on the damaged as it may stimulate skin irritation.
- Individuals allergic to any active components in A-Ret Gel 0.1% ointment, inform your physician before using it. You should also report to your health professional. If you are allergic to other medicines that contain Vitamin A derivatives, tell your doctor immediately.
- Avoid visiting sunlamps and tanning booths. Using A-Ret Gel 0.1% may cause light sensitivity; therefore, while traveling out in the sun, use sunscreen.
- If your skin gets sensitive to changing extreme weather, inform your health professional. In such a condition, tell your doctor promptly.
Submit your review