Arkamin H Dosage, Directions, Side Effects, Warnings, Cost
Price per pill
- Generic NameClonidine/Hydrochlorothiazide
- Brand NameClonidine/Hydrochlorothiazide
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Arkamin H is a combination of two antihypertensive drugs called clonidine and hydrochlorothiazide. The drug has been found effective at achieving effective blood pressure control and an overall reduction in any kind of adverse effects. A combination of clonidine and hydrochlorothiazide lowers blood pressure effectively, preventing serious cardiovascular events such as heart attack, stroke, and even kidney disease. It is important to use Arkamin H tablets under the supervision of a doctor. Monitor your blood pressure regularly while undergoing treatment with Arkamin H.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer||Shipping Info||Add to Cart|
You may also like:
The active drug composition of Arkamin H is clonidine (100 mcg) and hydrochlorothiazide (20 mg). Clonidine is an alpha-blocker. Alpha-blockers work by causing relaxation of the blood vessels, allowing the heart to pump blood more efficiently throughout the body. On the other hand, hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill, aka diuretic, which lowers blood pressure by getting rid of extra water and electrolytes from the body. Hydrochlorothiazide also relaxes blood vessels to control blood pressure and improve blood flow.
- Please read all instructions available on your prescription before you start taking Arkamin H and each time you get a supply. If you have any doubts, ask your doctor.
- Take this high blood pressure medication orally with or without food as directed by your doctor. The dosage depends on the severity of your condition and susceptibility.
- Your doctor may advise Arkamin H (100 mcg/20 mg) once daily. Make sure you use this antihypertensive medication regularly to control your blood pressure levels.
- Do not crush or chew Arkamin H tablets. Doing so can decrease the drug’s efficacy and you may fail to notice any improvement. Swallow the whole tablet without chewing or crushing.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Arkamin H tablets without consulting your doctor. If you do so, you may experience a severe headache, fast heartbeat, nausea, anxiety, or flushing.
- If you miss or skip your dose, take it as soon as possible, but do not take two doses at a time to compensate for the missed dose.
- See your doctor if you fail to notice any improvement in your blood pressure levels even after using Arkamin H exactly as recommended.
- You must regularly monitor your blood pressure levels during the course of treatment to understand the progress of the improvement.
- Before your doctor prescribes a combination of clonidine and hydrochlorothiazide, tell him if you are allergic to any drugs or have any underlying medical conditions, including kidney disease.
- Mild dizziness is one of the common side effects of Arkamin H so please stay away from alcohol, marijuana, driving, using machinery, or doing things that need alertness.
- Before undergoing any surgery, you must tell your surgeon or dentist that you have been using Arkamin H tablets for your high blood pressure issue.
- Older people have been found to be more sensitive to the side effects of Arkamin H, especially drowsiness or dizziness, increasing their risk of accidental falling. So, they should use it cautiously.
- During pregnancy, a combination of clonidine and hydrochlorothiazide must be used only if a doctor has clearly indicated it. Discuss all the risks and benefits of the drug during pregnancy with your doctor.
- Arkamin H may pass into breast milk and increases the risk of undesirable effects on a newborn. So, it is important to consult your doctor and know about using the drug during breastfeeding.
Submit your review
I was on clonidine + chlorthalidone and now my doctor has switched to clonidine + hydrochlorothiazide. I bought generic drug Arkamin H online here that contains clonidine + hydrochlorothiazide. My blood pressure is well under control.