Nodict Naltrexone – Best Therapy For Alcohol Addiction
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
Nodict is one of many generic versions of Vivitrol and ReVia because it too contains naltrexone as an active ingredient. It is advised along with psychological counseling and social support to help you overcome alcohol addiction or opioid dependence. Nodict is not for those who are still using opioids or drink large amounts of alcohol. Naltrexone belongs to the class of drugs called opiate antagonists, which works by decreasing the urge to drink alcohol and use opioids. It is important to use Nodict pills under the supervision of a medical professional. Please note that Nodict does not cure chronic alcoholism or narcotic addiction.
You may also like:
Primarily composed of naltrexone, Nodict is a pure opioid antagonist. It works by attenuating or blocking, reversibly, the opioid effects. Also, the drug blocks the dependence on heroin, morphine, and other opiates. It also has a few intrinsic actions besides blocking the opioid effects, which are poorly understood. Naltrexone blocks the effects of opiates by binding at opioid receptors. The precise action mechanism of Nodict in treating alcohol dependence is unknown; however, its involvement in reducing opioid effects suggest its efficacy in reducing alcohol consumption.
- Nodict is available in a pill form so take it orally with a glass of water. Check with your doctor for proper dosage and directions.
- Doctors may advise Nodict 50 mg once daily for alcohol dependence and Nodict 50 mg (half tablet) as a stat dose and another half after one hour for opioid addiction, and then 50mg once daily.
- You need to stop using opioids and stop drinking alcohol before treatment. It is imperative to be opioid-free for at least 7 to 10 days before you start using Nodict 50 mg tablets.
- Follow also directions mentioned on your prescription label. Ask your doctor to explain if do not understand any directions. Take Nodict pills exactly as advised. Do not take more or less dose.
- Nodict has been found effective when you take it also with an addiction treatment plan, which includes counseling sessions, education programs, support group meetings, or other treatments.
- The drug may help you avoid the use of opioids and alcohol, but it will not prevent the withdrawal symptoms that may occur after stopping these substances.
- You should not take Nodict while you are still on opioids or alcohol.
- Nodict will help you avoid narcotics and alcohol only as long as you take it. Continue taking it even if you feel well. Do not stop taking the medicine abruptly without talking to your doctor.
- See your doctor regularly to track the progress of the treatment. Your doctor may advise certain blood tests to check whether Nodict is causing any unwanted side effects.
- Nodict may make you a bit more sensitive to lower doses of opioids after the completion of the treatment so you should avoid using heroin, morphine, or any other narcotic drugs during or after treatment.
- Naltrexone may cause serious side effects associated with the liver. Get immediate medical attention if you notice dark urine, yellowing of the skin, or yellowing of the eyes, have pain in the abdomen.
- Nodict may increase unwanted thoughts of suicide. Seek medical help right away if you start feeling more sad and depressed during treatment.
- The drug will not cure drug or alcohol addiction permanently. It is advised as a part of your overall addiction treatment program, including counseling and support groups.
- Nodict may cause dizziness or drowsiness, making one less alert than they normally are. So, during treatment, do not drive, operate machines, or do things that could be dangerous.
- Never share Nodict pills with anyone else, especially those who have a substance abuse disorder.
- Tell your doctors, dentists, or surgeons that you have been on Nodict pills. You can carry an identification card stating you are on naltrexone.
Submit your review
I use Nodict pills for my narcotic addiction. Gradually, I started developing an aversion to opiates. I get Nodict online from this pharmacy. Offers me good deals. Best service.