Modalert 200 mg Dosage, Directions, Warnings, Side Effects
Price per pill
- Generic NameModafinil
- Brand NameProvigil
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Modalert is a super effective smart drug with an active drug composition of modafinil, which is a nootropic. It reduces excessive daytime sleepiness in those who suffer from sleep disorders like narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It is also useful for people who have extreme drowsiness or sleepiness caused by shift work sleep disorder. This smart drug is also effective at boosting your mental performance, focus, and motivation. Modalert is one of the cheapest versions of modafinil, meaning it is nothing but a version of Generic Provigil.
You may also like:
Modalert contains modafinil. Its action mechanism in reducing extreme sleepiness is unclear. However, it has been presumed that this nootropic acts on the brain and works on boosting certain brain chemicals, aka neurotransmitters, keeping you mentally alert and focused for a significant amount of time. Since the drug is effective at boosting brain function, it can help enhance your cognitive abilities, memory, motivation, and focus.
- Modalert is typically available in a variety of potencies, while the most commonly advised dose is 200 mg once a day.
- For OSA and narcolepsy, you might have to take this smart drug once in the morning and for shift work sleep disorder, an hour before the shift starts.
- This smart drug can be taken with or without food, but remember that food may slow down the drug absorption, delaying the efficacy.
- Take the whole pill with a glass of water for proper drug assimilation and do not chew, break, or crush the pill before consumption.
- Take this nootropic agent regularly in order to reap its benefits and overcome your problem.
- You should inform your doctor whether you are allergic or hypersensitive to modafinil, modafinil, or any other drug before using this nootropic agent.
- More importantly, you should tell your doctor about your past or present medical history before taking Modalert, such as cardiac problems, mental disorders, brain disorders, or any other health problems.
- Another most important thing to do is inform your doctor whether you are taking other medications, be it a prescription or nonprescription drug.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol, cannabis (marijuana), illegal drugs, or substance while using this smart drug.
- If you are taking this nootropic agent and want to use birth control or oral contraceptives, please check with your doctor first.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should avoid taking this medication because Modafinil may affect the newborn or unborn baby.
- During the course of treatment, you must stay away from doing activities that require your mental alertness because Modalert may cause mild to moderate dizziness.
- Generally, you will not develop a dependence on this drug; however, some people may develop, especially those who have a history of substance abuse.
- If you are supposed to under surgery and you are already taking this smart drug, tell your doctor or dentist that you have been using Modalert.
- Irregular use of this medicine would not yield the expected results so use it regularly and as advised by your doctor.
Submit your review
I’ve been using Modalert to get my concentration and focus back. It has a good effect than caffeine. I get Modalert online from this store. Gives me extra bonus pills on a month’s supply.