Generic Retin A Is Useful For the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris
Generic Retin A 1mg
Price per tube
- Generic NameGeneric Retin A
- Brand NameGeneric Retin A
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Generic Retin A is a generic copy of Retin A. It is actively composed of Tretinoin. It is sold in the form of a cream. It is a commonly prescribed medication for the treatment of acne vulgaris. It is less expensive as compared to its branded version Retin A. Thus, everyone can afford it. Its active component, Tretinoin is a naturally occurring derivative of vitamin A (Retinol). Generic Retin A also helps in reducing wrinkles on the skin. It helps in reducing the severity and number of acne pimples and heals already developed pimples quickly.
Generic Retin A regulates the natural oil (sebum) production, which stops the pimples from developing. Generic Retin A also produces anti-inflammatory effects, which helps to clear active pimples. It decreases the occurrence of acne scarring. At times, it is used to prepare skin for chemical peel treatments that treat scarring. This medication can be used both for the long term and short term effects. The effect of Generic Retin A can be seen in two to four weeks after you start using it. The duration of action of Generic Retin A is not clinically established.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer||Shipping Info||Add to Cart|
You may also like:
The chemical formula of the active constituent, Tretinoin is C20H28O2 and its molecular weight is 300.44 g/mol. Tretinoin is also known by the name all-trans retinoic acid (ATRA). It is a member of drugs called retinoids. This drug molecule received a patent in 1957. It came into medical use since 1962. It is a prescription based drug. Habit-forming tendencies are not observed with this medication.
The oral form Tretinoin is prescribed for the treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL). For this condition, you need to take this medication for about three months. This medication works by affecting the growth and development of the skin cells. It reduces the number and of pimples and supports the quick healing of already developed pimples. This drug may show its effect after weeks or months after using it.
- Read all the usage directions mentioned on the prescription label carefully before using Generic Retin A. In case you have any doubts regarding its usage, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using it.
- This drug product is only meant for topical application. It is not for oral use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with water before using this cream.
- Clean your skin with mild soap. Ensure that your skin is perfectly dry before applying this medication.
- Applying more amount or more often use of Generic Retin A will not produce faster results. It will only increase the risk of side effects.
- Apply a small amount of Generic Retin A cream one time in a day, usually before going to bed or as directed by your physician.
- Do not use this medication on dry, windburned, chapped, sunburned or irritated skin. Also, do not apply this drug product on open wounds or eczema affected skin.
- Avoid washing the treated area at least one-hour post-application. Also, avoid using other skin products for one hour after applying this cream.
- Apply a sunscreen of minimum SPF 15 and wear protective clothing before stepping outdoor as this medication can make you sensitive to the sun.
- Tell your physician if you are having a history of allergy to active or inactive constituents of Generic Retin A.
- Do not allow this medication to get into your eyes. In case, it gets into your eyes, wash your eyes with a copious amount of water.
- Avoid electrolysis, waxing and chemical depilatories for removing hair on the treated area while using this drug product.
- Do not apply Generic Retin a cream if you have lately used products containing sulfur, resorcinol or salicylic acid.
- Contact your doctor if your acne does not improve within eight to twelve weeks of using this medication.
- Discuss the risks and benefits of using this medication during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Keep the cap of the tube tightly closed when not in use. Store this medication at room temperature away from heat and moisture.
- The commonly observed adverse effects of this medication include skin irritation, redness of the skin, skin dryness, itching, and worsening of acne. Call your physician at once if any of these adverse effects aggravate or last longer.
Submit your review
My skin was covered with pimples. I was ashamed to see my own face in the mirror. My doctor recommended me Generic Retin A. This medication worked wonders. Within a week, I could see improvement. Generic Retin A contains Tretinoin, which is a naturally occurring form of Vitamin A. I purchased this medication at a much lower price at MedStoreRx.