Caberlin: Generic Therapy For Hyperprolactinemia Disease
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
Caberlin is nothing but a generic version of Dostinex that helps to treat hyperprolactinemia. It is a health disorder where unusual higher secretion of prolactin occurs. Excessive production of prolactin hormone is abnormal and can cause various health issues, such as infertility, sexual health, bone loss in women, menstrual problems, and pituitary prolactinomas (tumors of the pituitary gland). Therefore, the Caberlin works to reduce prolactin levels by controlling its production. Your physician will tell you to discontinue this drug when the prolactin level is back to normal.
You may also like:
Caberlin is actively composed of an ingredient called Cabergoline. This drug belongs to a category of medicines called dopamine agonists. It works to stimulate levels of dopamine in the body that helps to control excessive levels of prolactin. Dopamine acts as a messenger that allows the pituitary gland to produce prolactin. Cabergoline is the active component that binds most dopamine receptors and stops prolactin secretion. Therefore, this drug constrains the further activity of prolactin and controls its levels in your body.
- Consult your health professional before you take Caberlin tablet. Avoid taking Caberlin 0.5mg on your own.
- Usually, your doctor will advise you to take the Caberlin dose two times a day. However, you can take this drug as recommended by your physician.
- Your doctor will prescribe you this medicine as per your prolactin levels and your health condition. He may recommend you a lower dosage at first to minimize the chances of any side effects. He will gradually enhance the dosage if required.
- Take this medicine regularly to get the best benefits. To help you remember, mark the days when you have to take these pills.
- Inform your healthcare professional if your health does not improve.
- Notify your doctor if you are allergic to any active or inactive components present in this medicine or ergot medicines (such as ergotamine). This tablet can contain some inactive ingredients that may stimulate an allergic reaction. Talk to your health expert about your medical history.
- Individuals with severe health problems such as kidney disorder, liver disorder, high blood pressure heart valve disease, abnormal thickening of organ tissue (pulmonary/pericardial/retroperitoneal fibrosis), should inform their doctor.
- This medicine can cause drowsiness. Make sure to avoid alcohol consumption. Additionally, avoid driving or other activities that require mental consciousness. You can consult your health expert regarding moderate alcohol consumption.
- After taking the Caberlin, you may experience giddiness and dizziness. Therefore, get up slowly from a sitting or a lying position.
- If you want to undergo a surgical procedure, tell your physician that you are taking the Caberlin.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy; it should be used when it is required. Consider the dangers and benefits.
- Caberlin can breach into breast milk; therefore, breastfeeding women must avoid using Caberlin pills. They can consult their health professional.
Submit your review
Indeed, Caberlin 0.5 mg is very efficient. I was dealing with impotence because of hyperprolactinemia. It healed this problem. MedstoreRx is the best place for buying these pills.