Treat Heart Attacks, Strokes With The Help Of Abel 40 Mg
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
Abel is a potent generic anti-hypertensive drug that helps to lower blood pressure levels. Controlling high blood pressure acts to avoid life-threatening situations such as a stroke and heart attack. However, Abel also helps to maintain the kidney functions in people with kidney disorders. Abel pills are enough to control high blood pressure; however, your doctor might prescribe you another drug with Abel. One can take Abel pills after a meal or on an empty stomach. Take it once daily or as advised by your doctor. To get higher benefits from these pills, you need to take Abel pills nearly at the same time regularly. The active drug in this tablet is Azilsartan Medoxomil, which is a type of angiotensin II receptor antagonists (AIIRAs).
You may also like:
Abel is a potent angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It is actively composed of Azilsartan Medoxomil, which is an efficient vasodilator. The angiotensin receptor II is responsible for contracting heart muscles and arteries. So this effect is inhibited by Abel drug. It acts by dilating the arteries and relaxing the chest muscles; therefore, eliminating chest tightness. The vasodilation helps the heart to pump blood smoothly. This drug efficiently works to overcome symptoms such as chest tightness, chest pain, and breathlessness.
- Take Abel pills under medical supervision and follow the directions of your doctor, or you can read the instruction that is given behind the packaging of the tablets.
- Follow the prescribed dosage by your doctor, do not change it. Do not stop taking Abel medicine suddenly.
- Take Abel's pill once a day daily for best results. Complete the treatment, take the pills as long as prescribed. Take Abel pill with a meal or on an empty stomach. It does not cause food interactions.
- The dosage of Abel pills depends upon the patient's health and their response to the stipulated dosage. Your doctor may increase or decrease the dosage accordingly.
- Initially, you might be advised 40mg dosage after examining you. However, the dosage might be increased if needed.
- If you are suffering from mild or moderate liver disorder, must take this drug under medical supervision. For such individuals, a lower dose of 20mg is advised.
- Inform your physician if your condition is not improving even after taking this medicine.
- If you are allergic to any component present in this drug, then tell your doctor before you take Abel pills. You should also report if you have a new drug allergy.
- Always tell your detailed medical history to your doctor, report to him if you are suffering from any long-term illness. Besides, if you have undergone any surgery, tell your physician.
- If you have a history of heart attack or stroke, tell your doctor before Abel dosage.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not take Abel pills if you are expecting to inform their doctor.
- When you are taking Abel pills, avoid performing any task that needs mental consciousness, such as using a piece of heavy machinery or driving. You may feel sleepy or giddy.
- Abel anti-hypertensive drug can increase the levels of potassium in your body; therefore, tell your doctor if you are using health supplements for nutrition and minerals.
- Avoid consuming alcohol with Abel pills. Consumption of alcoholic brews can decrease your blood pressure drastically, which can be life-threatening.
- Do not take Abel's overdose. If you get overdosed on Abel, remember to ask for medical help immediately or call 911.
Submit your review
I bought Abel pills from the MedStoreRx store at the lowest price. This drug has overall worked well for reducing my chest pain and other hypertension symptoms.