Proficent HCG Uses, Dosage, Directions, Warnings, Price
HCG(Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) 5000 IU
Price per pill
- Generic NameHCG(Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
- Strength(s)5000 IU
- Brand NameHCG(Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Proficent HCG is an injection that enhances fertility in females. This hormonal injection also works to treat male hypogonadism, a condition that causes lower sperm count. This injection is actively composed of a hormone called human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG). It increases the chances of pregnancy by triggering ovulation. Whereas, in men, HCG acts to improve the sperm count. One needs to take Proficent HCG shot under medical supervision. Your health expert will decide the dosage for you. It is majorly recommended for women for stimulating ovulation, which makes them fertile and enables them to conceive. The dose of Proficent HCG shot also depends based on gender. However, take the advised dosage.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer||Shipping Info||Add to Cart|
You may also like:
Proficent HCG is a hormonal injection that contains Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). A hormone for sexual development that helps to improves fertility in women. This injection acts to trigger the final maturation act of the luteinizing hormone in a woman’s ovary. Administering Proficent HCG shot stimulates ovulation when more than one follicles are present in the ovary. Later, procedures such as intrauterine insemination or mating are performed. These procedures are performed after completing 38 to 40 hours of injection. This hormonal injection works to release the egg in the fallopian tube. The egg is later fertilized, and an embryo gets established.
- Take Proficent HCG shot under medical supervision. Proficent HCG injection is instilled in the muscles.
- Medical history, health, weight, and the response of the candidate to the hormonal are the factors that are considered before giving the shot. Avoid taking this injection on your own.
- Proficent HCG standard dosage depends on the case. For women, the ideal dosage is 5000 IU to 10000 IU to encourage ovulation for fertilization.
- Instill the dosage safely under medical surveillance. Remember that you check whether new needles are used or not.
- The injection may cause drug interaction; therefore, inform your physician about any medicines that your taking.
- Do not buy a Proficent HCG vial if the vial has any discoloration.
- Do not take a Proficent HCG overdose. It can cause dangerous health issues. In such a case, inform your doctor immediately.
- Before you initiate taking a Proficent HCG injection shot, tell your physician if you have an underlying health issue. Besides, you must inform him about your medical history.
- Do not self-inject this medicine. Administer Proficent HCG from a health expert to avoid side effects or other hazardous effects.
- For women suffering from liver or kidney disorder, tell your doctor before you begin Proficent HCG treatment.
- While buying Proficent HCG vial, check whether the seal is broken or not. You must also check the expiry date of the vial.
- Discard the needle after getting the shot.
- While you are taking a shot, ask your physician about what food, beverage, and activity to avoid.
- Consult your doctor promptly if you miss or skip a shot of Proficent HCG.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages consumption if you are expecting to get pregnant, or consult your physician about safe and limited alcohol consumption.
- Pregnant women must avoid taking Proficent HCG shots. It could be dangerous for your baby’s wellbeing.
- Women suffering from heart difficulties, seizures, migraines, and asthma-like health issues must avoid Proficent HCG injection.
- Also, women allergic to the HCG hormone must avoid administering a Proficent HCG shot.
Submit your review
I came to know that I am infertile as I was unable to conceive even after trying for a year. Later, I underwent Proficent HCG treatment, which helped me to experience motherhood.