Careprost Is Effective For Inadequate Eyelashes
Price per bottle
- Generic NameBimatoprost
- Brand NameBimatoprost
- Average Delivery15 days
- Expire Date2023
Careprost is actively composed of Bimatoprost. It is a 0.03% w/v sterile ophthalmic solution manufactured by a renowned pharmaceutical organization named Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd. It effectively treats conditions such as glaucoma and ocular hypertension. It is also used for the treatment of sparse growth of eyelash, also called eyelash hypotrichosis. This medication is approved by the USFDA for the treatment of both ocular hypertension and eyelash hypotrichosis. This drug product should not be used by individuals below 16 years of age.
A valid copy of a doctor’s prescription is required for purchasing Careprost eyedrops. The users must be informed of the gradual changes in pigmentation, growth, and thickness of the eyelashes before using this drug product, especially if it is administered only to one eye. The effect of this drug product is seen within four hours after administering the dose, while its action persists for a duration of 12 to 24 hours. It maintains normal eye pressure by controlling the flow of fluid within the eye.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer||Shipping Info||Add to Cart|
You may also like:
Bimatoprost, the active constituent has a similar chemical structure to the body’s own prostamides, which is a class of substances associated with prostaglandins. It is classified as a schedule H drug and comes under the category of ophthalmic glaucoma agents. It came into medical use in 2001. The chemical formula for Bimatoprost is C25H37NO4 and the molecular weight is 415.566g/mol. It is effectively absorbed through the cornea and produces the same action as that of prostaglandin F2α.
It is believed that Bimatoprost mimics the action of prostamides, which are endogenous substances present in the body.It increases the amount of aqueous fluid that drains from the eye, thereby decreasing intraocular pressure, which further reduces the risk of vision loss. You may observe the complete effect of this medicine after two months. This drug does not accumulate inside the body.
- Read and follow all the directions for used mentioned on the prescription leaflet before using this product. You can consult your physician or pharmacist if you have any questions regarding its usage.
- Use this medication in amounts or for the duration only as recommended by your physician.
- The usually prescribed dose is one drop in the affected eye daily in the evening or as recommended by your physician.
- You should not use this medication if you are wearing contact lenses. If you want to use Careprost eye drops, wash your hand and face properly and remove makeup and contact lenses if any.
- Do not wear contact lenses for at least 15 minutes after using this drug product.
- For instilling eye drops, tilt your head backward, hold the dropper over the eye, pull down the lower eyelid gently and put a drop.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to eyes or any other surface to prevent contamination. Contamination can result in severe vision problems.
- For obtaining the best results, use this medication regularly. Use it at the same time every day.
- It is necessary to inform your doctor if you have a history of allergy to its active constituents, inactive constituents or other medicines belonging to its class like latanoprost, travoprost, etc.
- Discard this ophthalmic solution if you see particles in it or if the solution has changed its color.
- If you are using any other type of eye medicine, wait for at least five minutes after using Careprost.
- Before using this drug product, inform your physician about your medical history, especially of eye ailments such as glaucoma, macular edema, iritis, lens extraction/aphakia, uveitis, etc.
- Keep this medication at room temperature and protect it from moisture and heat. When not in use, keep the bottle securely closed.
- Call your doctor at once if you suffer an eye injury, an eye infection or if you decide to undergo eye surgery while using Careprost.
- Careprost may temporarily affect your vision. So, do not perform activities such as driving and operating machinery while using this drug product.
- All the risks and benefits should be discussed with your physician before using Careprost during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- The symptoms produced by Careprost medication are minor and they disappear after some time. The most commonly observed side effects of Careprost include eye discomfort, red eyes, itching, and dry eyes.
Submit your review
I was suffering from ocular hypertension. My doctor recommended me Careprost. These are eye drops, which consist of Bimatoprost as the active constituent. I used this medication as directed by my physician and my symptoms improved within a week. This medication also increases the growth and thickness of eyelashes. Careprost medication is available at the best price at MedStoreRx.