Cilacar T Medications For HBP Problems In Men And Women
- Generic Name
- Brand Name
- Average Delivery
- Expire Date
Cilacar T is a combinational drug that helps to lower blood pressure. It is an effective treatment for hypertension. Its active ingredient efficiently works to dilate the blood vessels and allows proper augmentation of blood. This drug efficiently acts as a heart attack or a stroke. This pill is actively composed of two medicines called Cilnidipine and Telmisartan. Besides, this drug does not cause food interactions. Therefore, you can take this drug after having a meal. Take Cilacar T pill regularly and take it nearly at the same time, and do not miss the dosage. When you are taking Cilacar T pills, make some changes in your lifestyle like avoid smoking, drinking, consume low salt and low-fat diet, and work out regularly.
You may also like:
Cilacar T is a generic drug that helps to treat hypertension. Cilacar T efficiently works to control blood pressure. This tablet contains a combination of two medicines called Cilnidipine and Telmisartan that works in a combination to boost normal blood flow in the whole body. Cilnidipine is a calcium channel blocker that helps to inhibit the calcium ions in the blood vessels because calcium works to contract blood vessels. Whereas; Telmisartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) that helps to relieve chest tightness by relaxing the chest muscles.
- Before you take Cilacar T pills, read the instructions carefully given behind the packaging of the tablet.
- You can also take Cilacar T pills as directed by your physician. However, you need to take these pills nearly at the same time.
- Cilacar T treatment is slightly long-term; therefore, you need to take this drug daily to get benefits.
- Your doctor will decide Cilacar T pills dosage depending on age, health condition, and weight. Also, if you are taking any other medicines, tell your doctor before using Cilacar T pills.
- Your doctor may advise you to check your pulse regularly while taking Cilacar T. If it is slower than usual, go to your doctor immediately.
- Avoid Cilacar T overdose as it can be fatal. In such a crisis, take emergency medical help.
- Avoid taking other medicines with Cilacar T as it may negatively interact with other drugs.
- Before you purchase Cilacar T pills, tell your doctor if you have any allergies to the active or inactive ingredients that are present in this pill. You should also inform your doctor if you have any additional health concerns.
- If you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or other health disorders, tell your doctor immediately before you began taking Cilacar T pills.
- If you have liver or kidney disorder, do not take Cilacar T pills. However, you can first consult your doctor in such a condition.
- Cilacar T pill might cause drug interactions; therefore, tell your doctor any other medicines that your taking.
- Cilacar T pills are suitable during pregnancy; however, you should consult your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid performing any activities that need mental alertness like operating a machine or driving. This drug will cause severe drowsiness and dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol while you are taking Cilacar T pills or, as it will lead to a sudden drop in blood pressure, which can be life-threatening.
Submit your review
I am 50 years old, and I am suffering from high blood pressure. My doctor advised me to Cilacar T pills. I must say this drug has worked well for me to heal chest tightness.