Are you above 40? Are you overweight and this is inviting various health problems? Do you want to stay fit even if you are growing old? Well, if this is all what you are thinking of then here is a solution to your troubles.
It is not hard to lose weight and stay fit after 40. All you have to do is keep in mind the following ideas and follow these steps.
1. Under Your Body : It is the very step and the most important one. After certain age, the metabolism, body needs and requirement changes. Our body is growing old and so our body functions are getting weak. It is important to understand our body need and requirement to provide it with what it needs.
2. Count In Your Calorie Intake : As we said, with age changes the requirement of the body. It is important that you keep a count on your calorie intake. It is important to make sure that you are having the right amount of food and the right amount of calorie. Anything less or more at this stage can be an invitation to various troubles at the later stages of life.
3. Have A Medical Check-Up : If you are exercising regularly and eating the right amount of food but still not able to lose weight then it is best for you visit your doctor. This might be the result of your thyroid problems. An underactive thyroid can be the reason behind it.
4. Plan Your Energy Intake : If you have noticed we have mentioned energy intake instead of food. At this stage, you need more energy. So, you have to make sure that at you are having proper intake of energy at regular intervals. Avoid keeping yourself empty stomach for more than three to four hours. Plan your meal accordingly.
5. Eat Right Food At Right Time : As we grow old, our metabolism starts functioning slowly. We have to make sure that we eat right food at the right time to avoid any pressure in our digestion system. It is advised to eat right food at the right time so that your metabolism able to digest it properly without converting them into fat which settles at your hips.
6. Combine Food With Exercise : Eating it right and not exercising is not going to help you out. It is important to combine the two perfectly so that you are able to burn the right amount of calorie within the given frame of time without being weak.
7. Sleep Is Important : You have been working hard since long years. Due to this hard work your body is used to less sleep. But as you grow old, things change. Your body needs more rest than usual. This means, you need to have proper amount of sleep so that you are able to burn them.
We know that we all want to stay young forever but the reality is not the same. We all grow old. We can’t be 20 for the whole life. So, with the changing age we can at least try to keep ourselves fit and fine. These above steps would help you to stay fit and maintain your body.