You might have experienced a breathing problem at some point in your life. These issues might take place at irregular intervals, triggered by a short tern condition like cough or cold or possibly be due to a chronic condition such a lung disorder. The sternness of the problem might even vary, relying on the underlying cause. Lung disorder is any disorder that affects the functioning of the lungs. There are three kind of lung disorder, which is as follows:
Airway disorders. These directly affect the airways, which carry out oxygen and other gaseous substances into or out of the lungs. It is triggered by contraction or a blockage of these airways that further causes problems during the breathing process and short up diseases such as asthma and chronic bronchitis.
Lung tissue disorders. These ailments influence the lungs tissues that results in swelling and damaging because of which the lungs are not able to stretch completely. The individual then finds it tough to breathe in and out entirely. The diseases occurring from these are pulmonary fibrosis and sarciodosis.
Lung circulation disorder. These directly affect the blood vessels, which makes it tough to take in oxygen and give out carbon dioxide.
Many people with chronic breathing problems seek medical treatment from the health expert to treat their condition as early as possible. The treatment for your problem hugely depends on how big the problem is. No matter what the cause is, there are a few measures, which you can take to cure your symptoms. Read on further to know more.
- The first step is to cut down excess weight if you are obese. It is very necessary to change your dietary habits and decrease the amount of calorie intake that you do in your daily diet.Put your best foot forward by hitting the gym every day and doing moderate intensity workouts like cardio and aerobics.
- If breathing difficulties is caused by cough and cold then using a humidifier in your room could be an easy solution. This not only helps in thinning of the mucus secretions, but also at the same time clears it completely. Taking steams on a regular basis can this problem too. Inhaling the vapors from the steam helps to clear the underlying breathing passages. A dash of eucalyptus or menthol can give out a soothing relief to your lungs and you too.
- Make use of saline drops on a daily basis in order to keep the nasal passages clear.
- A tablespoon of nutmeg powder when added to sesame oil can give a relief when applied on the chest.
- Add honey mixed with garlic juice to a glass of water and drink this at least thrice in a day. you can consume honey directly as it is known for its amazing properties.
- Keep yourself hydrated during the day by sipping tons of water.
Hope this article helped you.