Till the time of holding the baby in womb does not worry mommies that much, but she actually feels and enjoy every breath of that unborn baby. When the delivery date come near it makes a woman feel anxious about labor. Knowing of labor and how it hurts the body and soul make a women worried.
Some tricks can make labor pain easy with the smooth delivery of the baby. Follow these tricks for easy labor from the initial stage of maternity until the time of final delivery.
- 1. When you are confirmed with pregnancy, start gaining your knowledge about pregnancy. Start reading books relevant and famous for guiding maternity days. Go for regular checkups, thus, you will also require changing lifestyle for instance, from high heels to flats, etc.
- 2. Drink lots of water. During maternity period women have to urinate frequently, to avoid this problem many women avoid drinking water. Another point, women does have constipation problem in maternity, even at her labor stage. Because of constipation problem, she loses much of glucose and fluid from her body. Drinking water constantly keeps fluid, glucose in her body balanced. Water is able to exfoliate toxins from the body, while keeping blood circulation and bowel movement smooth.
- 3. Maintain shape of the body, though per week you are going to have biological changes. Maintaining proper shape of the body will also help baby to move in womb easily and take a proper position during delivery time. Ultimately, labor pain is a physical task, keeping body, and baby bump’s shape in the proper way, will able to perform the final act easier.
- 4. Getting laziness feeling is common among the maternal women. She neglects all types of physical task. During this day there is no doubt you need to take a rest, but doesn’t to be lazy. Doing no physical task will inactivate your blood circulation. Hence, inactiveness in the body will make labor pain even painful. Don’t just sit at place. Go for morning walk; do exercise on a daily basis as recommended by experts, do a basic kitchen activity etc.
- 5. Do not sleep straight on the back; do sleep one side (preferably on the left side). This will comfort baby to relax and take position, plus even you’ll be able to manage heavy baby bump during sleep. Do give time to sleep and see nothing distracts or disturbs you. During sleep, your muscles will get relaxed. You can use pillow keeping under your legs and hips, thus it will make comfortable sleep.
- 6. Go for a proper and healthy diet. There is maternity special diet for every bump and baby lady. She should always follow them. Go for high fiber diet that digests sooner. Avoid intake of fatty foods, fast or preserved foods. Do eat frequently during these days to gain more energy and immunity. This in-between shorter meal should include fruits and salad, not fried item like chips.