The market is flooded with many birth control pills that you can choose from. As a couple, you must decide on what form of birth control you need to practice. Listed below are a few things that you must borne in mind:
The first and foremost thing to do is visit a gynecologist in order to get complete and proper information on the various kinds of birth control pills. If you choose to consult a gynecologist personally then make sure that, you share this information with your partner as well. After all, it is a collective responsibility of both the partners.
There is no such universal rule that you have to follow only one birth control method all your life. Well this is something that you must not think of and instead give a try to a combination of methods in order to see what suits you best. It is better that you try only one method at a single time, trying all at one time could lead to many unwanted side effects.
Birth control can be easily obtained with the avoidance of fertilization or also by the prevention of implantation or timely abortion. Both the partners need to be aware on what their type is and how effective it could be. It is very necessary to know if the following method carries any kind of side effects especially in the case of women.
Diaphragms and condoms do help in the biggest prevention of fertilization. These are widely used during the intercourse and it at the same time prevents the sperm from inseminating the egg. Diaphragms are used many a times but it must be cleaned after the intercourse or whenever it is used. Relying on the use and storage of the diaphragms, it can be used till three years where condoms are not a reusable substitute as the latex may even tea. Women on the other hand have female condoms as the other option as well.
Oral contraceptives do help in the avoidance of fertilization. It must be ideally followed under strict medical observation. Any kind of miscalculation during the menstrual cycles can act as a danger, which might show its way to pregnancy. Given below are a few tips that you must keep in mind.
- It is very important to have emergency contraception this even when you are travelling with your partner. Such pills are seen as the biggest help for women as it protects you instantly against unwanted or unplanned pregnancy. This at the same time helps you when the contraception plans go futile. After the act of intercourse, do not forget to pop the pill to avoid pregnancy soon.
- Apart from taking the help of birth control pills and other contraception while you travel; it is very necessary to take other precautions too such as:
- If in case, you and your partner plan to travel for longer hours and if in case, you pop a single contraceptive, it might lead to a failure. Try changing your position and do not sit or stand for longer hours.
- Keeping yourself hydrated all the time as this is one of the best way to satiate your hunger pangs while being in the act and even stay stable.
- Going for a physical relationship without any prior discussion is completely wrong. Insist your better half or partner to use a condom as unprotected intercourse might not only be dangerous but it could even increase the chances of making you pregnant.
- Store the precautions measure or pills in a cool and dry place and make sure that they are kept away from natural sunlight.
- A study says that at least 21 percent of the people while on their vacation are seen very irregular in taking the necessary precautions. This could even show some negative impact and result in pregnancy.