Anemia is the most common health problem out of all diseases. It occurs mainly because of reduction in the amount of red blood cells inside the human body.
The person suffering from this condition normally feels dizziness, weakness, shortness of breath, palpitations, headache, lack of energy and poor memory. Anemia can also occur because of heave blood loss in the body, heavy menstruation in women, lack of vitamins, proteins, iron, lack of hydrochloric acid in the stomach and bleeding piles.
Although anemia can be cured by taking medications but many doctors recommend the patient to consume more fruits and green leafy vegetables, which are natural cures for this condition. Let us see some of the home remedies for anemia here.
1. Vitamin B12 : To treat anemia naturally you may require vitamin B12 in your daily diet and you may get this by eating meat items like kidney or liver and dairy products.
2. Beets : Juice of beet is a very good remedy for treating anemia. It is recommended to consume one glass of beet juice every day to strengthen the power resistance of the body.
3. Lettuce : Eat lettuce leave daily with your food in the form of salad to treat anemia.
4. Fenugreek : Fenugreek is rich in iron and is effective remedy to treat anemia. It is recommended to take the leaves of fenugreek daily in cooked form.
5. Spinach : Spinach is beneficial in the formation of red blood cells in the body. It should be taken daily with your food to get the desired results.
6. Soya Bean : Soya bean is also rich in protein and iron and is the best home cure for anemia. It is recommended to take half glass of soya milk at least once a day.
7. Almonds : Almonds are also a good remedy for anemia. Soak six almonds in water overnight and consume daily early in the morning for three months and see the results.
8. Sesame Seeds : Black sesame seeds should be soaked for few hours in warm water and make a paste of it and consume it with milk once a day to treat anemia.
9. Honey : Take one teaspoon of honey every day to have a good health.
Besides these there are many other vegetables and fruits like grapes, plums, strawberries, carrots, radish, raisins, tomatoes, celery, dates, and bananas which may help you in treating anemia in a natural way.
Some other home remedies of anemia are:
- 1. Eat 2 apples daily
- 2. Drink beet juice
- 3. Cold water bath should be taken two times a day
- 4. Take apple cider vinegar or lemon and honey in the morning every day
- 5. Eat 3 or 4 pieces of dry fig every day
- 6. Indian gooseberry is also known to treat anemia
- 7. Daily massage to your body can also help you in treating anemia
Try out these tips and say bye bye to anemia forever. Enjoy a good and safe health.