Hemorrhoids are popularly known as piles. It inflames the blood vessels in and around the rectum and anus. Hence, piles can get to anybody at any age. It happens largely in person with dehydrated body and has pressurized constipation.
It discomforts a person till it is inside, but can be even painful if it splits outside with dark reddish appearance. It makes the organ so sensitive that even exposure to water can make it feel irritation and itchiness. The outer piles also sometimes lead to painful and inflaming bleeding.
Hemorrhoids Are Also Common During Pregnancy
1/3rd women are prone to piles during maternal period. The women who have first time pregnancy can have piles or, if women who had piles during first pregnancy are likely to have it during second pregnancy. Women can cover up piles with time after delivering a baby, but have to make sure that she does not have any constipation issue. Otherwise the growth of plies will continue. Piles happens during pregnancy is because hormone imbalance.
Three Chance Piles To Cause During Pregnancy
- During stage of pregnancy women go through several hormonal changes and at the end of delivery time she requires whole pressure to push down the baby. During the procedure of pushing down baby, the uterus enlarges with simultaneous blood flow to the pelvic area. This causes the veins of rectal wall to stretch and swell ultimately.
- Constipation is another method causing piles during pregnancy. Many women do face constipation problem before the actual delivery of the baby. During this constipation, the normal bowel movement becomes hard and release to grow piles.
- After the final delivery, when hormone progesterone increases causes the wall of veins to relax, hence the relaxed veins easily swells and takes form of Hemorrhoids (piles).
Preventing Hemorrhoids During Pregnancy
Maternal women can prevent happening or any chances of Hemorrhoids (piles) by adopting prevention from initial stage itself. She should follow appropriate diet and hence exercise, medicines recommended for her. Following all strict steps of maternity will help you less down the risk of Hemorrhoids (piles).
- Whenever you feel to empty your stomach than do not restrict it due to laziness. Just clear digestive system in normal manner. Do not put pressure if feels any problem during process at any cost. There are chances it will develop piles inner part, causing itching.
- Eat fruits and vegetables that contain high fibers
- Consume the diet that you can digest easily.
- Drink as much as water you can in a day, at least 8 glasses per day.
- Better you consume fruits that are juicy.
- Reduce caffeine products, such as coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc.
- Do recommended exercise as per physician
- Take medication on time