Birth control is practice of controlling or preventing unwanted pregnancy, with use of various methods of contraception, it includes both natural and medical contraception. It is also considered as part of family planning. The birth control step is majorly taken by women than men. The reason is women have more choices in consideration of birth control than of man. The more the choices the more precautionary measures should be known, while using different types of available contraception.There are various types of birth controls followed by couples or individually by a woman:
- Hormonal Methods- birth is control through consumption of pills
- Intrauterine Devices (IUDs)- It inserted in uterus, available in two options: copper IUD and hormonal IUD
- Barrier Methods- Use of condoms but doesn’t ensure that much protection against birth control
- Natural Family Planning- Awareness regarding birth control with concern between two partners
- Permanent Birth Control- Permanently sterilizing to give birth
- Emergency Contraception- It is method used when condoms breaks or any other contraception fails. It works as backup to prevent pregnancy.
Benefits Of Birth Control
Today there is huge need of birth control in major countries and some parts of society to follow exact meaning of family planning. The exhibit of child in a life is a fantastic gift of nature but lady who presents it should also have to stay healthy. Following birth control method in principal leads her to enjoy the most pleasing benefits and to have healthy family lifestyle.
Awareness and following is much seen in busy women. Maintaining birth control methods helps them gain satisfactory goal in career and able to form secure shelter for future kid’s lifestyle. They don’t have go through any surgical treatment or require to spare extra time from busy schedule if birth control practice is followed methodically.
Apart from benefitting busy women, birth controls also benefits women with unhealthy conditions or those who decide on a healthy gap between two children. Essential gap between two children also endorses worthy family planning.
Prevention That Helps In Birth Control
- Condoms– Birth control can be prevented by adopting available healthy natural and medical contraception. In use of contraception for birth control, one that at first comes to mind is condoms. Condoms are also granted best way to prevent sexual transmitted disease, but it is also fact that condoms don’t ensure full protection against birth control.
- Diaphragm -Diaphragm is a temporary method of birth control that last up-to 24 hours only. It is placed between vagina, stopping sperm to enter uterus just before you have an intercourse. Diaphragm is inserted with help of doctor, but one should check it hasn’t any holes.
- Contraceptive Pills– Contraceptive pill either is consumed on daily basis or is consumed after a sexual intercourse. If the pill is recommended to consume after every intercourse, should be taken within 48 hours. However, incase if within 48 hours sperm enters uterus there are possibly chances you to get pregnant. The daily basis contraceptive pill also fails due to various reasons, as many women tend to forgets to consume them regularly.
- Hormone Patch And Ring– Hormone patch or ring both are method to prevent birth control. It gives maximum protection against getting pregnant. It is small in size and flexible, fixed in vagina. It is placed for 3 weeks, per patch on per week whereas on 4 week you will have regular menstrual period. It almost gives one-month protection for birth control.
- Hormone Shots– Hormone shots is kind of injection given by doctor on arms. It prevents pregnancy for maximum three months at one time. It is just one time administration and injection pain but gives you three months protection for birth control.