Facial hair can be annoying indifferent of whether you are a woman or man. This post here will help you in learning easy home remedies for getting rid of facial hair. There are various methods that can be used to remove facial hair.
There is no need to go to the spa, you can do it on your own easily or ask your friend to help you out. Facial hair doesn’t cover the complete face but it could be seen on cheeks, moustache and chin area for some women, which is embarrassing. Many people choose waxing to remove their facial hair. But, this is very painful. If you plan to shave, hair will grow back even thicker and may give you an ugly look.
Some Of The Home Remedies Are As Follows:
1. This specific method works best on chin and cheeks. You must have chickpea flour, milk or water, a pinch of turmeric powder and a spoon full of fresh cream for this remedy. Mix the flour with milk or water and make a paste. Add fresh cream and turmeric to it. Apply this paste on the area with the facial hair. Leave the paste for 20 minutes on your face and let it dry. Make sure to apply it the appropriate direction of your hair growth. Scrub it off in the opposite direction when it dries out. You may feel some irritation when you scrub and some of you fine hair may also come off. When you do this on regular basis, it will help you in getting rid of your facial hair.
2. Another remedy is using the paste of sugar, water and lemon. Mix all these and make a paste. Apply the paste on the area affected on your face. Leave it on your face for 15 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
3. Blend a teaspoon of sugar, a whole egg and a spoon on corn flour and make a paste out of it. Apply the paste on your face. Once it dries out peel off the paste in opposite direction of your hair growth.
4. Take 4 teaspoons of honey and a tablespoon of fresh lime juice and mix them. Use a brush and apply this paste on your face in the direction of hair growth. Leave the paste on your face for fifteen minutes and then wash it off. Repeat this remedy two times in a week for better results.
5. Add few spoons of raw and pure milk with turmeric powder. Apply the paste on face and leave it, rub the paste in a circular motion and then start scrubbing after ten minutes. Rinse it off with cold water after a while and you will be amazed to see the results.
All these are some of the easiest home remedies that can be used to get rid of facial hair without using any harsh chemicals.