Tadalista Is a Generic Version of Cialis
Tadalafil 20 mg
Price per pill
- Generic NameTadalafil
- Strength(s)20 mg
- Brand NameTadalafil
- Average Delivery15 days
- Expire Date2021
Tadalista is a generic version of the branded drug Cialis. Tadalista contains Tadalafil as the active constituent. It is less costly as compared to its branded version, and thus can be afforded by one and the all. It comes in the form of almond-shaped, yellow-colored tablets. Remember Tadalista is not an aphrodisiac and thus will not boost sexual desire in men. It will only improve erectile function by supplying an adequate amount of blood to the penile organ.
The PDE-5 enzyme is present in abundance inside the penile organ. This enzyme hydrolyzes cGMP inside the penile region. The active constituent, Tadalafil present in Tadalista prevents the action of cGMP specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). This improves the levels of cGMP inside the penile region, which helps in dilation of the blood vessels and relaxation of smooth muscles. The dilated blood vessels supply a sufficient amount of blood to the penile organ for obtaining and maintaining a strong erection.
You may also like:
Submit your review
Due to performance anxiety, I was not able to maintain a hard penile erection for a long duration. Tadalista solved my problem. It is a generic erectile dysfunction medication containing Tadalafil as the active component. It helped me to achieve a harder erection and last longer in bed. I purchased it at discounted rates at MedStoreRx, a renowned online pharmacy selling impotence medicines all over the world.
Tadalafil, the active constituent of Tadalista was approved by the FDA in 2003. It is more potent than Sildenafil citrate, a 10mg dose of Tadalafil is equivalent to 50mg of Sildenafil citrate. Tadalafil is a member of a class of drugs called ‘PDE-5 inhibitors’. It is a schedule H drug and is available on prescription. It is sold in four different doses such as 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg. The other generic forms of Tadalafil include Tadaga, Tadalis, and Apcalis.
The chemical formula for Tadalafil is C22H19N3O4, and its molecular weight is 389.40g/mol. In addition to erectile dysfunction, this medication is also useful for treating pulmonary hypertension and benign prostate hyperplasia. The onset of action of Tadalafil is 20 minutes, while its duration of effect is 36 hours. It is a PDE-5 inhibitor with the longest duration of action. Take appropriate measures while indulging in sexual intercourse, as this medication does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
- This medication is to be taken only after consulting a physician. If you have any queries regarding the usage of Tadalista, ask your physician or pharmacist before using it.
- Tadalista can be taken by mouth, with or without food or as directed by your physician.
- The dosage of Tadalista will vary according to the severity of erectile dysfunction, response to treatment and medical history of the user.
- In order to avoid incorrect doses reaching your body, avoid crushing, chewing or breaking Tadalista tablets.
- Take this medication at least 30 minutes before engaging in lovemaking session.
- Consume this medication only on demand that is when you desire to indulge in sexual intercourse.
- To avoid unpleasant effects, take Tadalista oral tablets only once in a day.
- Inform your doctor about your entire medical history, including a history of allergy to active or inactive components of Tadalista.
- Limit your alcohol consumption and avoid consuming fatty food and grapefruit products while taking Tadalista as it is likely to hinder the absorption of its active component.
- Keep this medication away from children in a tightly closed container from excessive heat, sunlight, and moisture.
- This medication should not be used by men who have suffered a recent heart attack, stroke, or heart failure, kidney dysfunction, liver dysfunction, high or low blood pressure, eye troubles, bleeding disorders, and ulcers in the stomach.
- This medication is not recommended for use in women and men below 18 years of age.
- Concurrent use of Tadalista and medication such as amlodipine, nitroglycerine, carbamazepine, ketoconazole, and phenytoin, etc. is not recommended as it may produce unpleasant effects.
- This medication is likely to affect your vision and make you drowsy, so avoid any activity such as driving or operating machinery after taking Tadalista.
- Older men are more susceptible to side effects of this medication, so use this medication with caution in the case of these people. The most commonly witnessed side effects of this medication include headache, abdominal discomfort, nasal congestion, flushing, and dizziness. These side effects are temporary and they disappear after the drug is removed from the body. Call your doctor at once if any of these effects aggravate or continue for a long time.
- Serious side effects such as chest pain, severe dizziness, and fainting, etc. are rarely observed with this medication. In case you suffer from any of these side effects, call your healthcare provider immediately.