Stendra Is the Fastest Acting ED Medication
Avanafil 100 mg
Price per pill
- Generic NameAvanafil
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Brand NameAvanafil
- Average Delivery15 days
- Expire Date2021
Stendra is a branded medication containing Avanafil as the active constituent. Avanafil is the latest medication useful for treating erectile dysfunction. It is available in the form of pale yellow-colored, oval-shaped tablets. Stendra is sold in doses such as 50mg, 100mg, and 200mg. The usual starting dose of Stendra is 100mg. Based on the efficacy and tolerability, the dose can be increased up to 200mg or decreased up to 50mg.
This medication only improves erectile function, it does not boost sexual desire. After consuming Stendra, most of the users were able to indulge in sexual activity within 15 minutes. It is the fastest acting erectile dysfunction medication. It is sold on prescription at local pharmacy shops and online pharmacies. The FDA approved it for use in erectile dysfunction in 2013 and EMA approved it for use in 2013. The chances of suffering from side effects such as visual disturbances and myalgia are less as compared to medications containing Sildenafil citrate or Vardenafil as the active constituents.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer||Shipping Info||Add to Cart|
You may also like:
Submit your review
I was not able to achieve an erection. My doctor told me that I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. He prescribed me Stendra. This medication helped me to achieve an erection in 10 minutes. It contains the fastest acting erectile dysfunction, drug Avanafil. For substantial discounts and offers purchase this medication from online pharmacy-MedStoreRx. It is a reputed and genuine online pharmacy selling quality impotence medications all over the world.
Avanafil is the active pharmaceutical constituent present in Stendra. The molecular formula and molecular weight of Avanafil is C23H26ClN7O3 and 483.95g/mol respectively. It belongs to a category of drugs called ‘PDE-5 inhibitors’. It is more selective for PDE-5 enzyme when compared to Sildenafil citrate or Vardenafil, the other drugs used for treating erectile dysfunction. This drug has no effect on electrical cardiac activity.
PDE-5 enzyme is predominantly found inside the penile region. Avanafil averts the metabolism of cGMP present inside the penile region by inhibiting the PDE-5 enzyme. As a result of which, there is an increase in cGMP inside the penile region. cGMP is an endogenous substance that helps in the relaxation of the smooth muscles and dilation of the blood vessels of the penile region. The dilated blood vessels are wider in size and thus they vary more amount of blood the penile organ. The increased amount of blood produces a strong and firm penile erection.
- Sexual stimulation is required for experiencing the effect of this medication.
- Stendra can be taken with or without food or as recommended by your physician.
- Taking this medication in more amounts or often than prescribed by your physician can produce undesirable consequences.
- This medication should not be consumed more than once a day. Take Stendra only when you wish you engage in sexual activity.
- To obtain desired results, take this medication about 15 to 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity.
- The dose of this medication can adjustment depending on the severity of erectile dysfunction, response to treatment and medical history of the user.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to its active component or inactive components, or are suffering from any other type of allergy.
- This medication is not suitable for use in men suffering from cardiovascular problems, renal or hepatic impairment, bleeding disorders, vision problems, and painful or prolonged erection.
- This medication should be kept in child-resistant containers and away from excess moisture and heat.
- This medication is not for use in women. Only men above 18 years of age can consume Stendra.
- Avoid consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice while taking Stendra. It may enhance the risk of side effects.
- Stendra does not offer protection against sexually transmitted diseases, so use the appropriate barrier method while having sexual intercourse.
- Stendra can aggravate the hypotensive effects of alpha-blockers, nitrates, alcohol, and antihypertensive. So, avoid taking these medications while taking Stendra. This medication should not be used with strong CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ritonavir, erythromycin, and ketoconazole.
- Also, avoid taking this medication together with another medicine containing Avanafil or other erectile dysfunction drugs such as Sildenafil, Vardenafil, etc.
- This medication is likely to make you dizzy, so avoid engaging in any activity requiring alertness such as operating machinery or driving.
- The most commonly observed adverse effects of Stendra include flushing, back, pain, and headache. Inform your physician of any of these effects exacerbates or do not go away.
- Serious side effects such as sudden vision loss, sudden hearing loss are rare. If you observe any of these effects, inform your physician at once or get emergency medical help.