Fildena Is a Version of Generic Sildenafil
Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg
Price per pill
- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Brand NameViagra
- Average Delivery15 days
- Expire Date2021
Viagra was the first medicine approved for use in erectile dysfunction. It was manufactured by a group of scientists working at Pfizer. However, due to its higher cost, everyone cannot afford to purchase it. Fildena is a generic copy of Viagra. It has the same active constituent, mechanism of action, intended use and route of administration as that of Viagra. Prior sexual stimulation is necessary for getting the desired result of this medication. Fildena is available in the form of blue-colored, diamond-shaped oral pills.
When a man is sexually aroused, nitric oxide (NO) is released. Nitric oxide stimulates cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) synthesis. This improves cGMP levels inside the penile region, which produces relaxation of smooth muscles and dilation of the blood vessels. The dilated blood vessels supply a sufficient quantity of blood to the penile organ. The adequate quantity of blood reaching the penile organ produces a firm and strong penile erection.
You may also like:
Submit your review
I was searching for a cost-effective option for costly medication Viagra. That time I came across Fildena offered at MedStoreRx. It contains Sildenafil citrate, the same active constituent as present in Viagra. It is a generic copy of Viagra. I purchased Fildena at MedStoreRx at discounted rates. Along with discounted rates, this online pharmacy also provided exciting offers.
Sildenafil citrate is the active constituent present in Fildena. It belongs to a family of medications called ‘PDE-5 inhibitors’. The FDA approved it for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in 1998. The discovery of Sildenafil citrate altered the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is considered the gold standard in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The chemical formula of Sildenafil citrate is C22H30N6O4S and molar weight is 474.58 g/mol.
This medication is non-habit forming and available on a valid copy of doctor prescription at local drugstores and online pharmacies. Other than erectile dysfunction, Sildenafil citrate is also useful for treating pulmonary hypertension, Raynaud's phenomenon, and high altitude pulmonary edema. It is sold in three standard doses such as 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg. The action of this medication is observed within 30 minutes, while its duration of effect lasts for about four to five hours.
- Read all the usage directions mentioned on the prescription leaflet carefully and ask your pharmacist or doctor if you have any doubts regarding its usage.
- This medication is to be taken orally, preferably on an empty stomach or as directed by your physician.
- For the best results, this medication is to be taken at least 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. However, you can consume it any time from half an hour to four hours before engaging in sexual activity.
- Only one tablet of Fildena is to be taken once in 24 hours. Exceeding the dose can produce unpleasant results.
- Your physician will prescribe you the dose depending on the degree of erectile dysfunction, response to therapy, and other health conditions.
- If you are suffering from any kind of allergy, or are allergic to its active constituent Sildenafil citrate or any other member of its class, inactive constituents, do not consume Fildena.
- Tell your physician if you have a history of health problems such as heart diseases (heart attack, angina, cardiac arrhythmia, heart failure) in the past six months, liver or kidney problems, dehydration, and eye trouble before consuming Fildena.
- Do not consume grapefruit and grapefruit products while taking Fildena. Also, limit your alcohol intake and inform your doctor if you are using marijuana. These substances can increase the severity of side effects.
- Never take other medicines containing Sildenafil citrate as the active constituent along with Fildena.
- If you are under treatment with medication such as nitrates, alpha-blockers, blood pressure-lowering medications, do not take Fildena as concurrent use of these medications can produce a severe drop in blood pressure.
- These tablets are to be kept away from children in a tightly closed container. Also, protect this formulation from excessive heat, moisture, and temperature.
- This medication is not suitable for use in men below 18 years of age.
- Do not engage in risky outdoor activities that require mental alertness such as driving as Fildena is likely to affect your vision and induce drowsiness.
- This medication rarely produces severe side effects. However, if you suffer from severe side effects such as severe drowsiness, nausea, fainting, pain in chest, jaw or left arm, call your healthcare provider right away.
- Serious side effects are very rarely observed after taking this medication. If you experience an overdose, seek immediate medical attention.
- The most commonly observed side effects include abdominal discomfort, nausea, flushing, sinus congestion, headache, and back pain.