Cenforce Is a Generic Medication Containing Sildenafil Citrate
Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg
Price per pill
- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Brand NameSildenafil Citrate
- Average Delivery15 days
- Expire Date2021
Cenforce is a generic medication containing Sildenafil citrate as the main component. It is a generic version of Viagra and thus is available at discounted rates. Viagra improved the sexual lives of millions of men all over the world. Cenforce is available in the form of blue-colored, diamond-shaped oral tablets. A man needs to be sexually aroused to observe the effect of this medication. Remember, this medication should not be used for recreational purposes.
The active constituent, Sildenafil citrate, belongs to a class of PDE-5 inhibitors. PDE-5 enzyme is present in large quantities inside the penile region. It is responsible for the degradation of cGMP. The function of cGMP inside the penile region is smooth muscle relaxation and blood vessel dilation. Cenforce increases the levels of cGMP inside the penile region by preventing its degradation by PDE-5. The blood flows freely through dilated blood vessels and thus a sufficient quantity of blood reaches the penile organ, which results in a stronger erection. The action of Cenforce begins in 30 minutes and continues for four to five hours.
You may also like:
Submit your review
I was not able to achieve a hard penile erection for a long period of time. So I consulted an expert. He told me that I was suffering from erectile dysfunction and recommended taking Cenforce. It is an excellent remedy for treating erectile dysfunction. It does so by increasing the blood supply to the penile organ. I purchased this medication at an online pharmacy named, MedStoreRx at discounted rates.
Sildenafil citrate, the active component present in Cenforce was the first oral drug approved by the FDA in 1998 for the treatment of sexual dysfunction. A group of scientists working at Pfizer discovered it while searching for a treatment of angina. Its discovery was a milestone in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The other uses of Sildenafil citrate include high altitude pulmonary edema, Raynaud’s phenomenon, and pulmonary hypertension.
It is a schedule H drug and is sold on prescription. No habit forming tendencies were observed with this drug. It has a chemical formula of C22H30N6O4S and a molecular weight of 474.58 g/mol. Sildenafil citrate is sold in doses such as 20mg, 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg. Sildenafil citrate 20mg is prescribed for treating pulmonary hypertension, while the other doses such as 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg are used for treating erectile dysfunction.
- Follow the instructions mentioned on the prescription label carefully while taking this medication.
- Take this medication exactly in the same manner as directed by your physician. Taking this medication more often or in larger amounts than recommended by your physician will do more harm than good.
- The dose can be adjusted according to the severity of erectile dysfunction, response to treatment and medical history of the patient.
- Cenforce is preferably taken on an empty stomach. Avoid taking this medication especially with fatty meals as fats can interfere with its absorption.
- Take these pills at least half an hour before engaging in sexual activity. Taking more than one pill in 24 hours can cause undesirable effects.
- This medication will only produce its effect in a sexually stimulated man. Take this medication only when required.
- Before consuming this medication, tell your complete medical history to your physician.
- Do not take this medication if you are having a history of allergy to active or inactive constituents of Cenforce.
- Do not use Cenforce without consulting your physician. This medication is contraindicated for use in men below 18 years.
- Avoid consuming meals rich in fat content, grapefruit products, and alcohol while taking this medication as they can interfere with the absorption of the medicine.
- The persons who have suffered from a recent heart attack, heart failure, and stroke should not take this medication. This medication should also be used with caution in persons suffering from liver dysfunction, eye problems, and kidney dysfunction
- Inform your physician if you are using marijuana while taking Cenforce as it may increase the risk of adverse events.
- Do not engage in activities requiring attentiveness such as driving or operating machinery while taking this medicine as this medication increases the chances of dizziness.
- Do not take Cenforce along with alpha-blockers, nitrates, and blood pressure-lowering medicines as together these medications can produce a severe drop in blood pressure.
- Cenforce is generally tolerated in most of the users. However few men observe side effects such as nausea, dizziness, sinus congestion, and flushing. These side effects and temporary and mild. They diaper once the drug is removed from the body.
- Keep this medication away from direct heat and moisture. Store it in a tightly closed container out of reach of children.