You might have to wait long to get an appointment with a beautician to get your pedicure and manicure done. You even have to spend lot of time waiting in a salon to get your turn to get these things done. But manicure and pedicure can be done at home by yourself, let’s see how is it possible.
• Get a cotton ball and make sure to soak it in nail polish remover. Rub this cotton ball on your nails and remove left over or old polishes.
• Wash your hands with gentle soap
• Now shape your nails however you want.
• Take warm soapy water and soak your finger tips in it. Opt for a soap that has moisturizing properties in it. Your cuticles will be softened by doing this and it also removes dirt the lies in your nails. After few minutes dry out your hands
• Clean the dirt from your finger nails, make sure your nails are clean and neat.
• Take a stick and push your cuticles in backside direction. You may also cut, though you need to be careful while doing it.
• Moisturize your cuticles and hands gently. Perform this with the help of a lotion and do it properly as it helps in relaxing your hands.
• You should be cautious whilst applying the nail polish. Always make even strokes in a gentle manner. After your first coat polish dries completely, apply your next coat to get more shine. The third coat gives an additional sparkle to your nails. After every coat, wait for it to dry out completely.
• Allow your nails to dry completely before you touch anything.
Now your manicure is complete.
2. Methods Of Doing Pedicure At Home
Performing pedicure at home is not difficult by following these simple steps.
• Add few drops disinfectant and hydrogen peroxide to warm water and soak your feet in it.
• Take something with a coarse edge such as a brush or pubic stone &scrub your toe nails properly. Pumice stone can also be used to rub your feet and remove dead skin on your feet and heals. Some people try to cut that skin but don’t cut it, rub it off with a scrubber.
• Take a good moisturized foot cream and massage your feet, make sure your foot cream has cooling effects. Massaging is very important to take proper time to do it.
• Apply cuticle cream on the cuticles of toe nails
• Push your cuticles back with the help of stick soaked in cuticle remover.
• Cut your toe nails straight &file the edges of your nails
• Take cotton pads and place them in between your nails. Apply light colored nail polish. Apply two coats if you need but before applying the second coat wait for the first one to dry out.
These are some easy and simple tips that can help you in performing pedicure and manicure all by yourself at home without any problem.