Arcalion Is a Popular Nootropic Agent
Arcalion Sulbutiamine 200 mg
Price per pill
- Generic NameArcalion Sulbutiamine
- Strength(s)200 mg
- Brand NameSulbutiamine
- Average Delivery15 days
- Expire Date2021
Arcalion is a brand under which Sulbutiamine is available. It is a synthetic derivative of thiamine prescribed for treating asthenia (lack of energy or strength). Along with weakness, it can also be used for treating low levels of Vitamin B1 and for improving concentration. It is available in the form of tablets and can also be used as a dietary supplement. Arcalion helps to boost your mood and increase your energy levels. It may also help in improving memory, nerve function, sexual performance, and nerve function.
The mechanism of Arcalion is not clinically determined. The action of this medication starts within one to hours post oral consumption, while its duration of effect is not known. It is known to improve the thiamine levels in the brain and is believed to have mild stimulant effects. It is believed to increase the levels of certain neurotransmitters in the brain, which help to enhance the brain functions.
You may also like:
Submit your review
I used to experience tiredness all the time. After waiting for four months, I consulted my physician. He prescribed med Arcalion. After taking Arcalion my energy levels improved. This medication is a synthetic derivative of Vitamin B1. I ordered it from an online pharmacy named MedStoreRx. This online drugstore sells all medications at cheaper rates as compared to competitors.
Sulbutiamine, the active component present in Arcalion belongs to a family of medications called Antiasthenic drugs/Central stimulants. Sulbutiamine is a schedule H drug. It was discovered in Japan while developing suitable derivatives of thiamine. Vitamin B1 is water-soluble, however, its synthetic derivative, Sulbutiamine is fat-soluble. It can readily cross the blood-brain barrier in comparison to other derivatives of thiamine as it is soluble in fats.
It is manufactured by combining two thiamine molecules. The molecular formula of Sulbutiamine is C32H46N8O6S2 and the molecular weight is 702.89g/mol. Sulbutiamine is a well-known nootropic, which is known to improve memory, focus, and mood. Sportspersons may use it to boost their performance. People take this medication orally for depression, fatigue, weakness, Alzheimer's disease, and erectile dysfunction. Sulbutiamine is available on prescription. No habit forming tendencies were reported with Sulbutiamine.
- Read and follow all the usage instructions given on the prescription label carefully before consuming Arcalion. If you have any queries or questions about its usage, consult your physician or pharmacist.
- This medication is to be taken by mouth as per directions given by your physician.
- This medication can be taken with or without food, or as advised by your physician.
- The appropriate dose of this medication can vary depending on various factors like the individual’s age, current health condition, and medical history.
- It is safe to take a dose of 600mg daily that can be used for about a month. Do not take this medication in greater amounts or extend the duration of the treatment without consulting your physician. Increased amounts of Arcalion can cause euphoria and difficulty in sleeping.
- Also, never stop taking the medication without consulting a physician, continue taking it till unless your physician asks you to stop.
- This medication must be used carefully in individuals suffering from psychiatric disorders, including bipolar disorder as there are chances of drug abuse.
- Avoid consuming alcohol with Arcalion, as it is not known whether this medication interacts with alcohol.
- Inform your physician about all the diseases or disorders that you are suffering from, medications that you are taking, and history of any major illness before he/she prescribes you this medication.
- Also, tell your physician if you have a history of allergy to its active component and inactive components present in this medication.
- Arcalion may consist of inactive constituents like glucose, lactose, and sucrose. Certain people are intolerant to these components. Such persons should avoid using it.
- It is not known whether this medication is safe for long term use. So, avoid taking this medication for a long duration.
- Reliable information about its safety during pregnancy and breast-feeding is not available. So, the benefits and risks must be discussed with your doctor in these cases.
- The major and minor side effects associated with Arcalion include headache, anxiety, tremors and skin rash. These side effects subside after the drug disappears from the body.
- Take the missed dose the moment you remember. Skip the dose if it is nearly time to consume the next dose. Do not take an extra dose to compensate for a missed one.