Improve your sexual dysfunction with Tadaga 60mg
Price per pill
- Generic NameTadalafil
- Brand NameTadalafil
- Average Delivery25 days
- Expire Date2023
Tadaga 60mg is a generic equivalent of its branded counterpart drug Cialis. Tadalafil is the active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Tadaga 60mg. It is a generic medication and thus is sold at cheaper rates than Cialis. The color of these oral tablets is yellow and they have the shape of an almond. Note that this drug does not have aphrodisiac properties and thus will not boost sexual drive in men. It acts by supplying an adequate amount of blood to the penile organ for successful sexual intercourse.
The PDE-5 enzyme is present in an abundant amount inside the penile region. This enzyme hydrolyses cGMP inside the penile region. The active constituent, Tadalafil present in Tadaga 60mg stops the action of the PDE-5 enzyme, which thus elevates levels of cGMP inside causing dilation of the blood vessels and relaxation of smooth muscles. The dilated blood vessels carry an adequate quantity of blood to the penile organ for maintaining and sustaining a firm erection.
You may also like:
The FDA approved, Tadalafil, the active constituent present in Tadaga 60mg in 2003. Tadalafil is more potent than Sildenafil citrate, another PDE-5 useful for treating erectile dysfunction. It is available for sale of various strengths such as 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg. The normal starting dose is 10mg, which can be increased or decreased as per the severity of erectile dysfunction.
Besides erectile dysfunction, this medication can also be useful for treating pulmonary hypertension and benign prostate hyperplasia. The action of Tadalafil begins in 20 minutes, while its effect persists for about 36 hours. It is one of the longest acting PDE-5 inhibitors and thus preferred by the majority of men suffering from impotence. Take suitable measures while indulging in sexual intercourse, as this medication will not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases.
- Read and follow all the instructions for use mentioned on the prescription label carefully before taking this medication. If you have any questions regarding the usage of Tadaga 60mg, consult your physician or pharmacist.
- You can consume the oral tablets of Tadaga 60mg, with or without food or as directed by your medical professional.
- Avoid crushing, chewing or breaking these oral tablets so that the correct dose can reach your body.
- Take this medication at least 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity for maximum therapeutic benefits.
- Take this medication only when required, that too no more than once in 24 hours.
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of allergy to active or inactive constituents of Tadaga 60mg.
- Keep this medication away from excessive heat, sunlight, and moisture and out of reach of children.
- Avoid alcohol, fatty food, and grapefruit products while taking Tadaga 60mg as it is likely to interfere with the absorption of the active constituents.
- This medication is not approved for use in men who have a history of heart diseases such as heart attack, stroke, and heart failure in the past six months, kidney disorder, liver disorders, hypertension, eye problems, bleeding disorders, and priapism.
- This medication is not recommended for use in women and men under 18 years of age.
- Concurrent use of Tadaga 60mg and medicines belonging to a class of drugs like antivirals, antibiotics, antifungals, etc. is not safe as it produces unpleasant results.
- This medication can induce mild dizziness, so avoid indulging in any activity such as driving or operating machinery soon after taking a dose of Tadaga 60mg.
- The most commonly seen side effects observed after taking the medication include headache, abdominal discomfort, nasal congestion, flushing, and dizziness. These side effects are not severe and they disappear after the treatment is discontinued. Contact your physician instantaneously if any of these effects worsen or continue for an elongated period.
- Serious side effects such as headache, severe dizziness, and flushing, etc. are commonly not seen with this medication. In case you witnessed any of these side effects, contact your medical professional instantaneously.
Submit your review
I was not able to obtain and maintain a firm penile erection from the last few days. My doctor recommended taking Tadaga 60mg. This erectile dysfunction medication helped me to last longer in bed. I purchased it at affordable rates at MedStoreRx, a reputed online pharmacy selling medicines for treating sexual dysfunction worldwide.